Green Economy and Bio-based Economics: Assessment and Critique of Their Philosophical Assumptions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Viaggi, Davide & Mantino, Francesco & Mazzocchi, Mario & Moro, Daniele & Stefani, Gianluca, 2012. "From Agricultural to Bio-based Economics? Context, State of the Art and Challenges," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
- Schmid, Otto & Padel, Susanne & Levidow, Les, 2012. "The Bio-Economy Concept and Knowledge Base in a Public Goods and Farmer Perspective," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
More about this item
Keywordsgreen economy; economization of nature; bio-mimicry; Michel Foucault; liberalism/neoliberalism; Environmental Economics and Policy; International Development; Q50; Q57;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-06-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-06-16 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aiea13:149908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .