What is going to change in EU rural development policies after 2013? Main implications in different national contexts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mantino, Francesco, 2013. "What is going to change in EU rural development policies after 2013? Main implications in different national contexts," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mantino, Francesco, 2012. "The EU proposals for rural development after 2013: A good compromise between innovation and conservative choices?," MPRA Paper 49296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fogarasi, József & Kristkova, Zuzana & Ratinger, Tomáš & Rokicki, Bartłomiej & Tóth, Kristóf & Wieliczko, Barbara, 2013. "Assessment of the impact of the EU "agricultural budget" for the period 2014-2020 on the financial situation of the national agriculture and the entire economy," Multiannual Program Reports 179499, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Janet Dwyer & John Powell, 2016. "Rural Development Programmes and Transaction Effects: Reflections on Maltese and English Experience," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 545-565, September.
More about this item
Keywordscommon agricultural policies; rural development; institutional changes; International Relations/Trade; Q18;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-06-24 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aiea13:150236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .