What is going to change in EU rural development policies after 2013? Main implications in different national contexts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mantino, Francesco, 2013. "What is going to change in EU rural development policies after 2013? Main implications in different national contexts," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 150236, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Mantino, Francesco, 2012. "The EU proposals for rural development after 2013: A good compromise between innovation and conservative choices?," MPRA Paper 49296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janet Dwyer & John Powell, 2016. "Rural Development Programmes and Transaction Effects: Reflections on Maltese and English Experience," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 545-565, September.
- Fogarasi, József & Kristkova, Zuzana & Ratinger, Tomáš & Rokicki, Bartłomiej & Tóth, Kristóf & Wieliczko, Barbara, 2013. "Assessment of the impact of the EU "agricultural budget" for the period 2014-2020 on the financial situation of the national agriculture and the entire economy," Multiannual Program Reports 179499, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aieabj:156474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.