Agricultural market integration: price transmission and policy intervention
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:3:p:387-396. is not listed on IDEAS
- Minot, Nicholas, 2011. "Transmission of world food price changes to markets in Sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1059, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Daniel A. Sumner, 2009. "Recent Commodity Price Movements in Historical Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1250-1256.
- Wallace E. Tyner & Farzad Taheripour, 2008.
"Policy Options for Integrated Energy and Agricultural Markets,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 387-396.
- Wallace E. Tyner & Farzad Taheripour, 2008. "Policy Options for Integrated Energy and Agricultural Markets ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 387-396.
- Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Bessler, David A. & Fuller, Stephen W., 2006. "Cointegration and Causality Analysis of World Vegetable Oil and Crude Oil Prices," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21439, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tomek, William G. & Myers, Robert J., 1993. "Empirical Analysis Of Agricultural Commodity Prices: A Viewpoint," Working Papers 6847, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esposti, Roberto & Listorti, Giulia, 2014. "Price transmission in the Swiss wheat market: does sophisticated border protection make the difference?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182695, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aiea13:149887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.