Recent Commodity Price Movements in Historical Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 91 (2009)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Liang, Yan & Miller, J. Corey & Harri, Ardian & Coble, Keith H., 2011.
"Crop Supply Response under Risk: Impacts of Emerging Issues on Southeastern U.S. Agriculture,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(02), pages 181-194, May.
- Liang, Yan & Miller, J. Corey & Harri, Ardian & Coble, Keith H., 2011. "Crop Supply Response under Risk: Impacts of Emerging Issues on Southeastern U.S. Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(02), May.
- Riley, John M., 2013. "Extensionâ€™s Role in Commodity Marketing Education: Past, Present, and Future," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(03), August.
- Vasciaveo, M. & Rosa, F. & Weaver, R., 2013. "Agricultural market integration: price transmission and policy intervention," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149887, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Pierre, Boulanger & Aikaterini, Kavallari & Luise, Rau Marie & Martine, Rutten, 2013. "Trade openness and investment in North Africa: A CGE application to deep and comprehensive free trade areas (DCFTAs) between the EU and respectively Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152360, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Boulanger, Pierre & Kavallari, Aikaterini & Rau, M.L. & Rutten, M., 2013. "Trade openness and investment in North Africa: A CGE application to deep and comprehensive free trade areas (DCFTAs) between the EU and respectively Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152361, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Andaleeb Rahman, 2012. "Characterizing food prices in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Hubbs, Todd & Kuethe, Todd H. & Baker, Timothy G., 2009. "Evaluating the Dynamic Nature of Market Risk," 2009 Conference, April 20-21, 2009, St. Louis, Missouri 53037, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Huang, Wen & Huang, Zhuo & Matei, Marius & Wang, Tianyi, 2012. "Price Volatility Forecast for Agricultural Commodity Futures： The Role of High Frequency Data," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 83-103, December.
- Mensi, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Yoon, Seong-Min, 2014. "Dynamic spillovers among major energy and cereal commodity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 225-243.
- Walid Mensi & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Seong-Min Yoon, 2014. "Dynamic spillovers among major energy and cereal commodity prices," Working Papers 2014-160, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- van Winsen, Frankwin & Wauters, Erwin & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & de Mey, Yann & Van Passel, Steven & Vancauteren, Mark, 2011. "Combining risk perception and risk attitude: A comprehensive individual risk behavior model," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115749, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Trujillo-Barrera, Andres & Mallory, Mindy L. & Garcia, Philip, 2012. "Volatility Spillovers in U.S. Crude Oil, Ethanol, and Corn Futures Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(2), August.
- Harvey, David I. & Kellard, Neil M. & Madsen, Jakob B. & Wohar, Mark E., 2017. "Long-Run Commodity Prices, Economic Growth, and Interest Rates: 17th Century to the Present Day," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 57-70.
- Teterin, Pavel & Brooks, Robert & Enders, Walter, 2016. "Smooth volatility shifts and spillovers in U.S. crude oil and corn futures markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 22-36.
- Rosa, Franco & Vasciaveo, Michela, 2012. "Volatility in US and Italian agricultural markets, interactions and policy evaluation," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122530, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Josefa Ramoni Perazzi & Giampaolo Orlandoni Merli, 2016. "¿Evolucionan las exportaciones colombianas hacia un mercado más volátil?: un análisis del periodo 1974-2014," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, vol. 25(1), pages 25-40, December.
- Haase, Marco & Seiler Zimmermann, Yvonne & Zimmermann, Heinz, 2016. "The impact of speculation on commodity futures markets – A review of the findings of 100 empirical studies," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-15.
- Kemeny, Gabor & Fogarasi, Jozsef & Varga, Tibor & Toth, Orsolya & Toth, Kristof, 2012. "International wheat price volatility and the increasing export of Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122550, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- David Harvey & Neil Kellard & Jakob Madsen & Mark Wohar, 2012. "Trends and Cycles in Real Commodity Prices: 1650-2010," CEH Discussion Papers 010, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Cardwell, Ryan T. & Barichello, Richard R., 2009. "High Food Prices and Developing Countries: Policy Responses at Home and Abroad," Commissioned Papers 54970, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Williams, J., 2013. "Wheat and corn price skewness and volatility: Risk management implications for farmers and end users," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 21.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:91:y:2009:i:5:p:1250-1256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed