The Effects of Market Reform on Maize Marketing Margins in South Africa: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tschirley, David L. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Mukumbu, Mulinge & Chisvo, Munhamo & Weber, Michael T. & Zulu, Ballard & Johansson, Robert C. & Santos, Paula Mota & Soroko, David, 1999.
"Successes and Challenges of Food Market Reform: Experiences from Kenya, Mozambique, Zambia, and Zimbabwe,"
Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses
11270, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Mukumbu, Mulinge & Chisvo, Munhamo & Tschirley, David L. & Weber, Michael T. & Zulu, Ballard & Johansson, Robert C. & Santos, Paula Mota & Soroko, David, 1999. "Successes and Challenges of Food Market Reform: Experiences from Kenya, Mozambique, Zambia, and Zimbabwe," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54672, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tomek, William G. & Myers, Robert J., 1993. "Empirical Analysis Of Agricultural Commodity Prices: A Viewpoint," Working Papers 6847, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Jayne, T. S. & Takavarasha, T. & van Zyl, Johan, 1994.
"Interactions Between Food Market Reform And Regional Trade In Zimbabwe And South Africa: Implications For Food Security,"
Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 4), December.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Takavarasha, T. & van Zyl, Johan, 1994. "Interactions Between Food Market Reform and Regional Trade in Zimbabwe and South Africa: Implications for Food Security," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54703, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abu, Orefi & Kirsten, Johann F., 2009. "The South African Maize Milling Industry: Can Small and Medium-scale Maize Milling Enterprise Survive and Thrive?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51304, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mutambatsere, Emelly & Christy, Ralph D., 2008. "Market Integration and Efficiency in the Presence of Cross-border Trade Restrictions: Evidence from selected Maize Markets in Southern Africa," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6304, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.