Derived Demand Elasticities: Marketing Margin Methods Versus An Inverse Demand Model For Choice Beef
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberts, Roland K. & Martin, William J., 1985. "The Effects Of Alternative Beef Import Quota Regimes On The Beef Industries Of The Aggregate United States And Hawaii," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Randal R. Rucker & Oscar R. Burt & Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1984. "An Econometric Model of Cattle Inventories," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(2), pages 131-144.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1984. "Parameter Stability And The U.S. Demand For Beef," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Aadland & DeeVon Bailey & S. Feng, "undated".
"A theoretical and empirical investigation of the supply response in the U.S. beef-cattle industry,"
2000-12, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Aadland, David & Bailey, DeeVon & Feng, Shelly, 2000. "A Theoretical And Empirical Investigation Of The Supply Response In The U.S. Beef-Cattle Industry," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21887, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David Aadland, "undated". "The economics of cattle supply," Working Papers 2000-11, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Twine, Edgar & Katjiuongua, Hikuepi, 2015. "Farm-Level and Consumption Responses to Improved Efficiency of Tanzania’s Informal Dairy Value Chain," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 200329, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Xiao, Tiaojun & Xu, Tiantian, 2014. "Pricing and product line strategy in a supply chain with risk-averse players," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 305-315.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.