Livestock Production Policies And Meat Processing Margins: The Case Of New Zealand, 1967-1988
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffith, Garry R. & Moore, Walter B., 1990. "Processing and Marketing Margins for Lamb, Mutton and Beef in New Zealand," 1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia 145124, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- B. Wade Brorsen & Jean-Paul Chavas & Warren R. Grant, 1987. "A Market Equilibrium Analysis of the Impact of Risk on the U.S. Rice Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(4), pages 733-739.
- B. S. Fisher, 1981. "The Impact of Changing Marketing Margins on Farm Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(2), pages 261-263.
- Hall, Lana & Schmitz, Andrew & Cothern, James, 1979. "Beef Wholesale-Retail Marketing Margins and Concentration," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(183), pages 295-300, August.
- Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Mullen, John D., 1987. "Modeling The Farm-Retail Price Spread For Beef," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Grant, W. R. & Richardson, J. W. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Rister, M. E., 1984. "Economic Impacts of Increased Price Variability: A Case Study with Rice," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Mullen, John D. & Alston, Julian M. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 1989.
"The Impact Of Farm And Processing Research On The Australian Wool Industry,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(01), April.
- John D. Mullen & Julian M. Alston & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 1989. "The Impact Of Farm And Processing Research On The Australian Wool Industry," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(1), pages 32-47, April.
- Naughtin, John C. & Quilkey, John J., 1979. "Pricing Efficiency In The Retail Meat Market," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(01), April.
- B. Wade Brorsen & Jean-Paul Chavas & Warren R. Grant & L. D. Schnake, 1985. "Marketing Margins and Price Uncertainty: The Case of the U.S. Wheat Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(3), pages 521-528.
- Ted C. Schroeder, 1988. "Price linkages between wholesale and retail pork cuts," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(4), pages 359-369.
- Griffith, Garry R. & Duff, G.L., 1989. "The Influence of Short-Run Price Variability on Sydney Pork Price Spreads: A Preliminary Analysis," 1989 Conference (33rd), February 7-9, 1989, Christchurch, New Zealand 144726, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Economics; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.