Modeling The Farm-Retail Price Spread For Beef
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Godfrey, L. G. & Pesaran, M. H., 1983. "Tests of non-nested regression models: Small sample adjustments and Monte Carlo evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 133-154, January.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie, 1982. "Recursive stability analysis of linear regression relationships: An exploratory methodology," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 31-76, May.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1984. "Parameter Stability And The U.S. Demand For Beef," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-12, December.
- Ashley, R & Granger, C W J & Schmalensee, R, 1980. "Advertising and Aggregate Consumption: An Analysis of Causality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1149-1167, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oral Capps Jr. & Sergio Colin‐Castillo & Manuel A. Hernandez, 2013.
"Do Marketing Margins Change with Food Scares? Examining the Effects of Food Recalls and Disease Outbreaks in the U.S. Red Meat Industry,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 426-454, September.
- Hernandez, Manuel & Colin-Castillo, Sergio & Capps, Oral, Jr., 2011. "Do marketing margins change with food scares?: Examining the effects of food recalls and disease outbreaks in the us red meat industry," IFPRI discussion papers 1104, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Colin-Castillo, Sergio & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Hernandez, Manuel A., 2012. "Do Marketing Margins Change with Food Scares? Examining the Effects of Food Recalls and Disease Outbreaks in the U.S. Red Meat Industry," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124966, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Traub, Lulama Ndibongo & Jayne, T.S., 2008. "The effects of price deregulation on maize marketing margins in South Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 224-236, June.
- Robert Romain & Maurice Doyon & Mathieu Frigon, 2002. "Effects of state regulations on marketing margins and price transmission asymmetry: Evidence from the New York City and upstate New York fluid milk markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 301-315.
- Parker, Douglas D. & Zilberman, David, 1990. "Price Transmission Across Marketing Levels In A Hedonic Framework," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 270982, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:ags:ifaamr:269669 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Chenguang & Sexton, Richard J., 2013. "Grocery-Retailer Pricing Behavior with Implications for Farmer Welfare," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-18, August.
- Traub, Lulama Ndibongo & Jayne, Thomas S., 2004. "The Effects of Market Reform on Maize Marketing Margins in South Africa," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54570, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Faminow, Merle D. & Laubscher, J. M., 1991. "Empirical testing of alternative price spread models in the South African maize market," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(1), October.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Randy, Stringer & Wendy, Umberger, 2009. "Farm-retail price spread for pork in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mkhabela, Thulasizwe S. & Nyhodo, Bonani, 2011. "Farm and Retail Prices in the South African Poultry Industry: Do the Twain Meet?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 3), pages 1-20, September.
- Griffith, Garry R. & Moore, Walter B., 1991. "Livestock Production Policies And Meat Processing Margins: The Case Of New Zealand, 1967-1988," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-28, April.
- Zulu-Mbata, Olipa & Jayne, Thomas S. & Kirsten, Johann F., 2016. "Analysis of farm-to-retail maize marketing margins in Zambia," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246966, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Skold, Karl Durwood, 1989. "The integration of alternative information systems: an application to the Hogs and Pigs report," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010239, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng, 2009. "Symmetry in farm-retail price transmission: pork in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 16693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haji, Jema, 2008. "Economic efficiency and marketing performance of vegetable production in the eastern and central parts of Ethiopia," Department of Economics publications 1730, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.