The Encompassing Principle and Its Application to Testing Non-nested Hypotheses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Gordon & McAleer, Michael, 1979.
"On the interpretation of the cox test in econometrics,"
Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 145-150.
- Gordon Fisher & Michael McAleer, 1980. "The Interpretation of the Cox Test in Econometrics," Working Paper 371, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Allan W. Gregory & Michael McAleer, 1983. "Testing Non-Nested Specifications of Money Demand for Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 593-602, November.
- McAleer, Michael, 1981. "A small sample test for non-nested regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 335-338.
- Fisher, Gordon R. & McAleer, Michael, 1981.
"Alternative procedures and associated tests of significance for non-nested hypotheses,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 103-119, May.
- Gordon Fisher & Michael McAleer, 1981. "Alternative Procedures and Associated Tests of Significance for Non-Nested Hypotheses," Working Paper 420, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Dastoor, Naorayex K., 1983. "Some aspects of testing non-nested hypotheses," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 213-228, February.
- Hall, A. D., 1983. "Confidence contours for two test statistics for non-nested regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 155-160, January.
- J. A. Hausman & W. E. Taylor, 1980. "Comparing Specification Tests and Classical Tests," Working papers 266, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:54:y:1986:i:3:p:657-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.