The Interpretation of the Cox Test in Econometrics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva, 2001.
"A score test for non-nested hypotheses with applications to discrete data models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 577-597.
- J M C Santos Silva, 1996. "A Score Test for Non-nested Hypotheses with Applications to Discrete Data Models," Discussion Papers 96-28 ISSN 1350-6722, University College London, Department of Economics.
- Keunkwan Ryu & Kuo-yuan Liang, 1992. "Relationship of Forecast Encompassing to Composite Forecasts with Simulations and an Application," UCLA Economics Working Papers 668, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .