The behaviour of inconsistent instrumental variables estimators in dynamic systems with autocorrelated errors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Marmer, Vadim & Otsu, Taisuke, 2012.
"Optimal comparison of misspecified moment restriction models under a chosen measure of fit,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 538-550.
- Marmer, Vadim & Otsu, Taisuke, 2008. "Optimal Comparison of Misspecified Moment Restriction Models under a Chosen Measure of Fit," Microeconomics.ca working papers vadim_marmer-2008-13, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Jul 2011.
- Vadim Marmer & Taisuke Otsu, 2009. "Optimal Comparison of Misspecified Moment Restriction Models under a Chosen Measure of Fit," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1724, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2011.
- Hendry, David F., 1984. "Monte carlo experimentation in econometrics," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 937-976 Elsevier.
- repec:spr:jbuscr:v:12:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s41549-016-0005-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- David F. Hendry, 2011.
"Empirical Economic Model Discovery and Theory Evaluation,"
Rationality, Markets and Morals,
Frankfurt School Verlag, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, vol. 2(46), October.
- David Hendry, 2011. "Empirical Economic Model Discovery and Theory Evaluation," Economics Series Working Papers 529, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jennifer L. Castle & Michael P. Clements & David F. Hendry, 2016. "An Overview of Forecasting Facing Breaks," Journal of Business Cycle Research, Springer;Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys (CIRET), vol. 12(1), pages 3-23, September.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry & Michael P. Clements, 2016. "An Overview of Forecasting Facing Breaks," Economics Series Working Papers 779, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:eme:aecozz:s0731-905320140000033013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ericsson, Neil R., 2017. "Economic forecasting in theory and practice: An interview with David F. Hendry," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 523-542.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 2016. "Economic Forecasting in Theory and Practice: An Interview with David F. Hendry," Working Papers 2016-012, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 2016. "Economic Forecasting in Theory and Practice : An Interview with David F. Hendry," International Finance Discussion Papers 1184, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alam, Shaista & Ahmed, Qazi Masood, 2012. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Aggregate Exports Demand through ARDL Framework: An Experience from Pakistan Economy," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 8(1).
- Castle, Jennifer L. & Hendry, David F., 2014. "Model selection in under-specified equations facing breaks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 286-293.
- David Hendry & Jennifer L. Castle, 2010. "Model Selection in Under-specified Equations Facing Breaks," Economics Series Working Papers 509, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jan F. Kiviet & Jerzy Niemczyk, 2014. "On the Limiting and Empirical Distributions of IV Estimators When Some of the Instruments are Actually Endogenous," Advances in Econometrics,in: Essays in Honor of Peter C. B. Phillips, volume 33, pages 425-490 Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Jan F. KIVIET & Jerzy NIEMCZYK, 2013. "On the limiting and empirical distributions of IV estimators when some of the instruments are actually endogenous," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1311, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:9:y:1979:i:3:p:295-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed