Testing Non-Nested Models after Estimation by Instrumental Variables or Least Squares
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Fingleton & Simonetta Longhi, 2013.
"The Effects Of Agglomeration On Wages: Evidence From The Micro-Level,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 443-463, August.
- Fingleton, Bernard & Longhi, Simonetta, 2011. "The effects of agglomeration on wages: evidence from the micro-level," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-35, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bernard Fingleton & Simonetta Longhi, 2011. "The Effects of Agglomeration on Wages: Evidence from the Micro-Level," SERC Discussion Papers 0081, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Fingleton, Bernard & Longhi, Simonetta, 2011. "The effects of agglomeration on wages: evidence from the micro-level," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58608, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bernard Fingleton & Simonetta Longhi, 2011. "The effects of agglomeration on wages: evidence from the micro-level," Working Papers 1124, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- repec:rri:wpaper:201303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Piras, Gianfranco, 2011. "An extension of Kelejian's J-test for non-nested spatial models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 281-292, May.
- Emmanuel Duguet, 2006.
"Innovation height, spillovers and tfp growth at the firm level: Evidence from French manufacturing,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4-5), pages 415-442.
- DUGUET Emmanuel, 2004. "Innovation height, spillovers and TFP growth at the firm level: Evidence from French manufacturing," Development and Comp Systems 0411017, EconWPA.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Gianfranco Piras, 2013. "A J-Test for Panel Models with Fixed Effects, Spatial and Time," Working Papers Working Paper 2013-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Fingleton, Bernard, 2008. "Competing models of global dynamics: Evidence from panel models with spatially correlated error components," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 542-558, May.
- Luger, Richard, 2006.
"Exact permutation tests for non-nested non-linear regression models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 513-529, August.
- Richard Luger, 2004. "Exact Permutation Tests for Non-nested Non-linear Regression Models," Emory Economics 0419, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Campa, Jose Manuel & Gonzalez Minguez, Jose M., 2006.
"Differences in exchange rate pass-through in the euro area,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 121-145, January.
- Campa, Jose M. & Gonzalez, Jose M., 2002. "Differences in exchange rate pass-through in the euro area," IESE Research Papers D/479, IESE Business School.
- Campa, José Manuel & González Mìnguez, Jose Manuel, 2004. "Differences in Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 4389, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bratsiotis, George J. & Robinson, Wayne A., 2016.
"Unit Total Costs: An Alternative Marginal Cost Proxy for Inflation Dynamics,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1826-1849.
- Bratsiotis, George J. & Robinson, Wayne A., 2016. "Unit Total Costs: An Alternative Marginal Cost Proxy For Inflation Dynamics," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(07), pages 1826-1849, October.
- George J. Bratsiotis & Wayne A. Robinson, 2014. "Unit Total Costs: An Alternative Marginal Cost Proxy for Inflation Dynamics," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 192, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- John F. Helliwell & Alan Chung, 1991.
"Macroeconomic Convergence: International Transmission of Growth and Technical Progress,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Transactions: Issues in Measurement and Empirical Research, pages 388-436
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Helliwell & Alan Chung, 1990. "Macroeconomic Convergence: International Transmission of Growth and Technical Progress," NBER Working Papers 3264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Barnebeck Andersen & Carl-Johan Dalgaard, 2006.
"Cross-Border Flows of People, Technology Diffusion and Aggregate Productivity,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c011_006, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Thomas Barnebeck Andersen & Carl-Johan Dalgaard, 2006. "Cross-Border Flows of People, Technology Diffusion and Aggregate Productivity," Discussion Papers 06-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Han, Xiaoyi & Lee, Lung-fei, 2013. "Model selection using J-test for the spatial autoregressive model vs. the matrix exponential spatial model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 250-271.
- Harry Kelejian, 2008. "A spatial J-test for model specification against a single or a set of non-nested alternatives," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 3-11, April.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Gianfranco Piras, 2016. "A J test for dynamic panel model with fixed effects, and nonparametric spatial and time dependence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1581-1605, December.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 1987. "Monte Carlo methodology and the finite sample properties of statistics for testing nested and non-nested hypotheses," International Finance Discussion Papers 317, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- José Manuel Campa & Jose M. González Mínguez, 2002. "Differences in exchange rate pass-through in the euro area," Working Papers 0219, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Chan, Kam C. & Seow, Gim S., 1996. "The association between stock returns and foreign GAAP earnings versus earnings adjusted to U.S. GAAP," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 139-158, February.
- Kenneth G. Stewart, 1998. "Gauss-Newton, Milliken-Graybill, and Exact Misspecification Testing Using Artificial Regressions," Econometrics Working Papers 9811, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 2002.
"Bootstrap J tests of nonnested linear regression models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 167-193, July.
- Davidson, R. & Mackinnon, J. G., 1995. "Bootstrap Tests of Nonnested Linear Regression Models," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97a25, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Davidson, R. & Mackinnon, J.G., 1997. "Bootstrap Tests of Nonnested Linear Regression Models," ASSET - Instituto De Economia Publica 170, ASSET (Association of Southern European Economic Theorists).
- Pons Novell, Jordi, 1997. "Selección de modelos no anidados. Un estudio de Monte Carlo," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 7, pages 131-139, Junio.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:51:y:1983:i:2:p:355-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.