Environmental and Economic Impact of Agricultural Land Use - a Spatially Explicit DEA Approach -
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinhard, Stijn & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Thijssen, Geert J., 2000. "Environmental efficiency with multiple environmentally detrimental variables; estimated with SFA and DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 287-303, March.
- Tim J. Coelli & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2005.
"Total factor productivity growth in agriculture: a Malmquist index analysis of 93 countries, 1980–2000,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 115-134, January.
- Tim J. Coelli & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2003. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agriculture: A Malmquist Index Analysis of 93 Countries,1980-2000," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022003, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Coelli, Tim J. & Prasada Rao, D. S., 2003. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agricultrue: A Malmquist Index Analysis of 93 Countries, 1980-2000," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245928, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dyson, R. G. & Allen, R. & Camanho, A. S. & Podinovski, V. V. & Sarrico, C. S. & Shale, E. A., 2001. "Pitfalls and protocols in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 245-259, July.
- William W. Cooper & Lawrence M. Seiford & Kaoru Tone, 2006. "Introduction to Data Envelopment Analysis and Its Uses," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-0-387-29122-2, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kapfer, Martin & Kantelhardt, Jochen & Eckstein, Karin & Hübner, Rico, 2012. "Spatially Explicit Efficiency of Agricultural Land Use: A Two-Stage DEA Approach," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126629, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zuniga Gonzalez, Carlos Alberto, 2012.
"Total factor productivity and Bio Economy effects,"
49355, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Nov 2012.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2012. "Total Factor Productivity And The Bio Economy Effects," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 122939, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:68:n:2:a:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Néstor A. Le Clech & Carmen Fillat Castejón, 2017. "Productivity, efficiency and technical change in world agriculture: a färe-primont index approach," Documentos de Trabajo dt2017-09, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Benegas, Maurício & da Silva, Francisco Gildemir, 2014. "Estimação da Eficiência Técnica do SUS nos Estados Brasileiros na Presença de Variáveis Contextuais," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 68(2), June.
- Jan Larsson & Kjetil Telle, 2008. "Consequences of the IPPC’s BAT Requirements for Emissions and Abatement Costs: A DEA Analysis on Norwegian Data," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(4), pages 563-578, December.
- Chen, Chialin & Achtari, Guyves & Majkut, Kevin & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2017. "Balancing equity and cost in rural transportation management with multi-objective utility analysis and data envelopment analysis: A case of Quinte West," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 148-165.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2008. "A survey of data envelopment analysis in energy and environmental studies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Jaroslav Havlíček & Ludmila Dömeová & Luboš Smutka & Helena Řezbová & Lucie Severová & Tomáš Šubrt & Karel Šrédl & Roman Svoboda, 2020. "Efficiency of Pig Production in the Czech Republic and in an International Context," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 10(12), pages 1-18, December.
- Juan Aparicio & Magdalena Kapelko & Lidia Ortiz, 2021. "Modelling environmental inefficiency under a quota system," Operational Research, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 1097-1124, June.
- García-Alonso, Carlos R. & Salvador-Carulla, Luis & Fernández-Rodríguez, Vicente, 2015. "Evaluation of system efficiency using the Monte Carlo DEA: The case of small health areasAuthor-Name: Torres-Jiménez, Mercedes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(2), pages 525-535.
- Heidari, Mohammad Davoud & Turner, Ian & Ardestani-Jaafari, Amir & Pelletier, Nathan, 2021. "Operations research for environmental assessment of crop-livestock production systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 193(C).
- Karin Eckstein & Jochen Kantelhardt & Helmut Hoffmann, 2008. "Effiziente Erbringung von Umweltleistungen durch landwirtschaftliche Betriebe - Empirische Studie in vier Agrarregionen Bayerns," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 1(1), pages 233-258.
- Kantelhardt, Jochen & Kapfer, Martin & Franzel, Martin & Kirchweger, Stefan, 2013. "Development of Efficiency in Alpine Farming - A Combination of the Malmquist Index Approach and Matching–," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156136, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Chen, C.M., 2008. "Multi-Factor Policy Evaluation and Selection in the One-Sample Situation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-084-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Wang, Xiaoxi & Dietrich, Jan P. & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Biewald, Anne & Stevanović, Miodrag & Bodirsky, Benjamin L. & Brümmer, Bernhard & Popp, Alexander, 2020. "Beyond land-use intensity: Assessing future global crop productivity growth under different socioeconomic pathways," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 160(C).
- Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Coelli, Tim, 2011.
"Measurement of agricultural total factor productivity growth incorporating environmental factors: A nutrients balance approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 462-474.
- Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Coelli, Tim J., 2009. "Measurement Of Agricultural Total Factor Productivity Growth Incorporating Environmental Factors: A Nutrients Balance Approach," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47636, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Viet-Ngu Hoang & Tim Coelli, 2009. "Measurement Of Agricultural Total Factor Productivity Growth Incorporating Environmental Factors- A Nutrients Balance Approach," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- S You & H Yan, 2011. "A new approach in modelling undesirable output in DEA model," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 62(12), pages 2146-2156, December.
- Yang, Guo-liang & Yang, Jian-Bo & Xu, Dong-Ling & Khoveyni, Mohammad, 2017. "A three-stage hybrid approach for weight assignment in MADM," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 93-105.
- Czekaj, Tomasz G., 2015. "Measuring the Technical Efficiency of Farms Producing Environmental Output: Semiparametric Estimation of Multi-output Stochastic Ray Production Frontiers," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211555, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Corne, Aurélie & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2020. "On the determinants of tourism performance," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(C).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use; Productivity Analysis;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2013-06-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2013-06-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aiea13:149896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.