Estimating Linear Production Coefficients From Farm Business Survey Data: A Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Hylleberg, S. & Engle, R. F. & Granger, C. W. J. & Yoo, B. S., 1990.
"Seasonal integration and cointegration,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 215-238.
- Hyllerberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988. "Seasonal Integration And Cointegration," Papers 0-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Hylleberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988. "Seasonal, Integration And Cointegration," Papers 6-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- D. V. Gordon & J. E. Hobbs & W. A. Kerr, 1993. "A Test For Price Integration In The Ec Lamb Market," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 126-134.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Ted C. Schroeder, 1991. "Cointegration Tests and Spatial Price Linkages in Regional Cattle Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(2), pages 452-464.
- Pier Giorgio Ardeni, 1989. "Does the Law of One Price Really Hold for Commodity Prices?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(3), pages 661-669.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Ruttan, Vernon W, 1969. "Agricultural Product and Factor Markets in Southeast Asia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 501-519, July.
- Garbade, Kenneth D & Silber, William L, 1979. "Dominant and Satellite Markets: A Study of Dually-Traded Securities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(3), pages 455-460, August.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Martin Ravallion, 1986. "Testing Market Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(1), pages 102-109.
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Hurn, A Stan, 1992. " Cointegration and Dynamic Time Series Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 1-43.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rui Fragoso & Maria Leonor da Silva Carvalho, 2013.
"Estimation of cost allocation coefficients at the farm level using an entropy approach,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 1893-1906, September.
- Rui Fragoso & Maria Leonor Carvalho, 2011. "Estimation of Cost Allocation Coefficients at the Farm Level Using an Entropy Approach," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_21, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Bahta, Sirak Teclemariam & Berner, Anja & Offermann, Frank, 2011. "Estimation of Commodity Specific Production Costs Using German Farm Accountancy Data," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114233, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gocht, Alexander, 2008. "Estimating input allocation for farm supply models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6469, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peeters, Ludo & Surry, Yves R., 2003. "Farm Cost Allocation Based on the Maximum Entropy Methodology - The Case of Saskatchewan Crop Farms," Economic and Market Information 54461, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Yves Léony & Ludo Peeters & Maurice Quinqu & Yves Surry, 1999. "The Use of Maximum Entropy to Estimate Input-Output Coefficients From Regional Farm Accounting Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 425-439.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean Pierre, 2012.
"Estimating input allocation from heterogeneous data sources: A comparison of alternative estimation approaches,"
Agricultural Economics Review,
Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2), June.
- Kamel Louhichi & Florence Jacquet & Jean-Pierre Butault, 2012. "Estimating input allocation from heterogeneous data sources: a comparison of alternative estimation approaches," Post-Print hal-01000322, HAL.
- A. P. Moxey & B. White & R. A. Sanderson & S. P. Rushton, 1995. "An Approach To Linking An Ecological Vegetation Model To An Agricultural Economic Model," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 381-397.
- G. Lindberg & P. Midmore & Y. Surry, 2012. "Agriculture’s Inter-industry Linkages, Aggregation Bias and Rural Policy Reforms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 552-575, September.
- David Hallam & Alastair Bailey & Philip Jones & Andrew Errington, 1999. "Estimating Input Use and Production Costs From Farm Survey Panel Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 440-449.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:45:y:1994:i:3:p:381-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.