Input-Output Forecasting Of Regional Agricultural Policy Impacts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshinori Morimoto, 1970. "On Aggregation Problems in Input-Output Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 119-126.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Satchell, Steve, 1986. "Properties of the expected value of the leontief inverse: Some further results," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 69-82, February.
- Mules, T.J., 1983. "Input-Output Analysis in Australia: An Agricultural Perspective," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(01), April.
- Gerking, Shelby D, 1976. "Input-Output as a Simple Econometric Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(3), pages 274-282, August.
- B. W. Gould & S. N. Kulshreshtha, 1985. "An Input-Output Analysis of the Impacts of Increased Export Demand for Saskatchewan Products," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 33(2), pages 127-149, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christos T. Papadas & Dale C. Dahl, 1999. "Supply-Driven Input-Output Multipliers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 269-285.
- Felici, F. & Paniccia, R. & Rocchi, Benedetto, 2008. "Economic Impact of Rural Development Plan 2007 2013 in Tuscany," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44256, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- D. Roberts, 1994. "A Modified Leontief Model For Analysing The Impact Of Milk Quotas On The Wider Economy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 90-99.
- Konstantinos Mattas & C. Ciobanu & Demetrios Psaltopoulos, 2010. "Prospects of Changes in Regional Economic Structures since EU Accession," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 8(1), pages 55-72.
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
- Psaltopoulos, Dimitrios & Phimister, Euan & Ratinger, Tomas & Roberts, Deborah & Skuras, Dimitris & Santini, Fabien & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio & Balamou, Eudokia & Espinosa, Maria & Mary, Sebastien, 2011. "An Ex-ante Rural/Urban Analysis of Common Agricultural Policy Options," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114780, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Serrao, Amilcar, 1998. "Economic And Environmental Impacts Of The Post-1992 Cap Reforms On Alentejo Economy Of Portugal," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21020, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:10-:d:125924 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tiberti, M., 2013. "Production costs of Soft Wheat in Italy," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149898, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Balamou, Eudokia & Skuras, Dimitris & Ratinger, Tomas & Sieber, Stefan, 2011. "Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Hristov, Jordan, 2015. "An exploratory analysis of the impact of climate change on Macedonian agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211747, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- G. Lindberg & P. Midmore & Y. Surry, 2012. "Agriculture’s Inter-industry Linkages, Aggregation Bias and Rural Policy Reforms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 552-575, September.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2008. "Reforming The Cap: An Agenda For Regional Growth?," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44868, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- A. Bonfiglio & B. Camaioni & S. Coderoni & R. Esposti & F. Pagliacci & F. Sotte, 2016. "Where does EU money eventually go? The distribution of CAP expenditure across the European space," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(4), pages 693-727, November.
- Midmore, Peter & Whittaker, Julie, 2000. "Economics for sustainable rural systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 173-189, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:44:y:1993:i:2:p:284-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.