On Aggregation Problems in Input-Output Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anonymous, 1977. "Research Review," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Iris Claus & Kathy Li, 2003. "New Zealand’s Production Structure: An International Comparison," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/16, New Zealand Treasury.
- repec:pal:marecl:v:20:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1057_s41278-017-0081-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- P. Midmore, 1993. "Input-Output Forecasting Of Regional Agricultural Policy Impacts," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 284-300.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2015. "Uncertainty treatment in input-output analysis," Working Papers 2015-004, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Christa Court & Randall W. Jackson, 2010. "Time Dynamics and the Introduction of New Technologies within IO Analysis," Working Papers Working Paper 2010-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Lindberg, Gunnar, 2011. "Linkages: economic analysis of agriculture in the wider economy," Department of Economics publications 2432, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Marin, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna, 2012.
"Linking NAMEA and Input output for ‘consumption vs. production perspective’ analyses,"
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 71-84.
- Giovanni Marin & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2011. "Linking NAMEA and Input output for 'consumption vs. production perspective' analyses," Openloc Working Papers 1109, Public policies and local development.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Giovanni Marin, 2011. "Linking NAMEA and Input output for 'consumption vs. production perspective' analyses," Working Papers 201108, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- repec:ags:ersaer:148086 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Lindberg & P. Midmore & Y. Surry, 2012. "Agriculture’s Inter-industry Linkages, Aggregation Bias and Rural Policy Reforms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 552-575, September.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:116:y:2017:i:c:p:47-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rri:wpaper:201003 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:37:y:1970:i:1:p:119-126.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.