New Zealand’s Production Structure: An International Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Dixon, 1996. "Inter-Industry Transactions and Input-Output Analysis," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 29(3), pages 327-336.
- Yoshinori Morimoto, 1970. "On Aggregation Problems in Input-Output Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 119-126.
- Iris Claus, 2003. "Changes in New Zealand's Production Structure: An Input Output Analysis," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/01, New Zealand Treasury.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Gillmore & Phil Briggs, 2010. "World trade interdependencies: a New Zealand perspective," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 73, pages 35-46, June.
- Fátima Cardoso & Paulo Soares Esteves & António Rua, 2013. "The import content of global demand in Portugal," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Ralph Lattimore & Trinh Le & Iris Claus & Adolf Stroombergen., 2009.
"Economic progress and puzzles : Long-term structural change in the New Zealand economy, 1953-2006,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23006, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lattimore, Ralph & Le, Trinh & Claus, Iris & Stroombergen, Adolf, 2009. "Economic progress and puzzles : Long-term structural change in the New Zealand economy, 1953-2006," NZIER Working Paper 2009/6, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Maciej Sobolewski & Grzegorz Poniatowski, 2013. "What Affects the Main Engine of Growth in the European Economy? Industrial Interconnectedness and Differences in Performance of Business Services Across the EU25," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0455, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInput output models; industry importance; production structure; inter industry dependencies; country comparisons;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2003-09-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:03/16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .