Changes in New Zealand's Production Structure: An Input Output Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Dixon, 1996. "Inter-Industry Transactions and Input-Output Analysis," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 29(3), pages 327-336.
- Robert Buckle & David Haugh & Peter Thomson, 2003.
"Calm after the storm? Supply-side contributions to New Zealand's GDP volatility decline,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 217-243.
- Robert A Buckle & David Haugh & Peter Thomson, 2001. "Calm after the Storm?: Supply-side contributions to New Zealand’s GDP volatility decline," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/33, New Zealand Treasury.
- Erwin Diewert & Denis Lawrence, 1999. "Measuring New Zealand’s Productivity," Treasury Working Paper Series 99/05, New Zealand Treasury.
- Iris Claus, 2002. "Inter industry linkages in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/09, New Zealand Treasury.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iris Claus & Kathy Li, 2003. "New Zealand’s Production Structure: An International Comparison," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/16, New Zealand Treasury.
- Aaron G Grech & Noel Rapa, "undated". "Trends in Malta’s current account and their underlying causes," CBM Policy Papers PP/03/2016, Central Bank of Malta.
- World Bank, 2010. "Reform and Regional Integration of Professional Services in East Africa : Time for Action," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2957, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInput output models; industry importance; production structure; inter industry dependencies;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:03/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .