Inter industry linkages in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Dixon, 1996. "Inter-Industry Transactions and Input-Output Analysis," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 29(3), pages 327-336.
- N Adamou & J M Gowdy, 1990.
"Inner, Final, and Feedback Structures in an Extended Input-Output System,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 22(12), pages 1621-1636, December.
- N Adamou & J M Gowdy, 1990. "Inner, final, and feedback structures in an extended input - output system," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(12), pages 1621-1636, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olczyk, Magdalena, 2011. "Structural changes in the Polish economy - the analysis of input-output," MPRA Paper 33659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006.
"Services-led industrialization in India: Assessment and lessons,"
1276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006. "Services-Led Industrialization in India: Assessment and Lessons," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jn2b8z6, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Ralph Lattimore & Trinh Le & Iris Claus & Adolf Stroombergen., 2009.
"Economic progress and puzzles : Long-term structural change in the New Zealand economy, 1953-2006,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23006, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lattimore, Ralph & Le, Trinh & Claus, Iris & Stroombergen, Adolf, 2009. "Economic progress and puzzles : Long-term structural change in the New Zealand economy, 1953-2006," NZIER Working Paper 2009/6, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Iris Claus, 2003. "Changes in New Zealand's Production Structure: An Input Output Analysis," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Trejos, Rafael & Segura, Oswaldo & Arias, Joaquin, 2004. "More Than Food On The Table: Agriculture'S True Contribution To The Economy," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20360, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsInput output models; inter industry dependencies;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-08-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:02/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .