Inter industry linkages in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N Adamou & J M Gowdy, 1990.
"Inner, final, and feedback structures in an extended input - output system,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(12), pages 1621-1636, December.
- N Adamou & J M Gowdy, 1990. "Inner, Final, and Feedback Structures in an Extended Input-Output System," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(12), pages 1621-1636, December.
- Robert Dixon, 1996. "Inter-Industry Transactions and Input-Output Analysis," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 29(3), pages 327-336.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006.
"Services-led industrialization in India: Assessment and lessons,"
1276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006. "Services-Led Industrialization in India: Assessment and Lessons," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jn2b8z6, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Ralph Lattimore & Trinh Le & Iris Claus & Adolf Stroombergen., 2009.
"Economic progress and puzzles : Long-term structural change in the New Zealand economy, 1953-2006,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23006, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lattimore, Ralph & Le, Trinh & Claus, Iris & Stroombergen, Adolf, 2009. "Economic progress and puzzles : Long-term structural change in the New Zealand economy, 1953-2006," NZIER Working Paper 2009/6, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Olczyk, Magdalena, 2011. "Structural changes in the Polish economy - the analysis of input-output," MPRA Paper 33659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iris Claus, 2003. "Changes in New Zealand's Production Structure: An Input Output Analysis," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Trejos, Rafael & Segura, Oswaldo & Arias, Joaquin, 2004. "More Than Food On The Table: Agriculture'S True Contribution To The Economy," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20360, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsInput output models; inter industry dependencies;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-08-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:02/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSS Web and Publishing, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.