Recent Leaps Towards Free Trade: The Impact on Norwegian Industry and Trade Patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Einar Bowitz & Taran Fæhn & Leo Grünfeld & Knut Moum, 1997. "Can a Wealthy Economy Gain from an EU Membership? Adjustment Costs and Long Term Welfare Effects of Full Integration—The Norwegian Case," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 211-231, July.
- Forsund, F.R., 1991. "Efficiency Analysis of Ferry Transport," Memorandum 03/1991, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Holmoy, Erling & Haegeland, Torbjorn, 1999.
"Effective Rates of Assistance for Norwegian Industries,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 45(1), pages 99-116, March.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland & Øystein Olsen, 1994. "Effective Rates of Assistance for Norwegian Industries," Discussion Papers 122, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 1995. "Effective Rates of Assistance for Norwegian Industries," Discussion Papers 147, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Francois, Joseph & McDonald, Brad & Nordström, Håkan, 1994. "The Uruguay Round: A Global General Equilibrium Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1067, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berg, Sigbjorn Atle & Forsund, Finn R. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart & Suominen, Matti, 1993. "Banking efficiency in the Nordic countries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 371-388, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:21:y:1999:i:6:p:715-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .