Recent Leaps Towards Free Trade: The Impact on Norwegian Industry and Trade Patterns
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francois, Joseph & McDonald, Brad & Nordström, Håkan, 1994. "The Uruguay Round: A Global General Equilibrium Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1067, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 1995.
"Effective Rates of Assistance for Norwegian Industries,"
147, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Holmoy, Erling & Haegeland, Torbjorn, 1999. "Effective Rates of Assistance for Norwegian Industries," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 45(1), pages 99-116, March.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland & Øystein Olsen, 1994. "Effective Rates of Assistance for Norwegian Industries," Discussion Papers 122, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Forsund, F.R., 1991. "Efficiency Analysis of Ferry Transport," Memorandum 03/1991, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Berg, Sigbjorn Atle & Forsund, Finn R. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart & Suominen, Matti, 1993. "Banking efficiency in the Nordic countries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 371-388, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:21:y:1999:i:6:p:715-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.