The Uruguay Round: A Global General Equilibrium Assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouët, Antoine, 2006. "What can the poor expect from trade liberalization?: opening the "black box" of trade modeling," MTID discussion papers 93, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anderson, Kym, 1995.
"Agricultural Competitiveness After the Uruguay Round,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(03), December.
- Anderson, Kym, 1995. "Agricultural Competitiveness After the Uruguay Round," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148786, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Robert W. McGee & Yeomin Yoon, 1998. "Korea and the World Trade Organization: Problems and Prospects," International Trade 9805006, EconWPA.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & K. K. Tang, 2000.
"Trade and Financial Reform in China: Impacts on the World Economy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(8), pages 979-1003, August.
- Warwick J McKibbin & K K Tang, 1998. "The Global Economic Impacts of Trade and Financial Reform in China," Departmental Working Papers 1998-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics, revised Sep 1998.
- Jean-Raphael Chaponniere & Jean-Pierre Cling & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2004. "Les conséquences pour les pays en développement de la suppression des quotas dans le textile habillement : le cas de la Tunisie," Working Papers DT/2004/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation), revised Dec 2004.
- Spinanger, Dean, 1997. "The WTO after the Singapore ministerial: Much to do about what?," Kiel Discussion Papers 304, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lionel Fontagné & Nicolas Péridy, 1995. "Uruguay Round et PVD : le cas de l'Afrique du Nord," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 703-715.
- Susanna Kinnman & Magnus Lodefalk, 2007. "What is at Stake in the Doha Round?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(8), pages 1305-1325, August.
- Warr, Peter G. & Ahammad, Helal, 1997.
"Food aid, food policy and the Uruguay round: implications for Bangladesh,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(3), January.
- Warr, Peter G. & Ahammad, Helal, 1997. "Food aid, food policy and the Uruguay round: implications for Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 169-185, January.
- Peter G. Warr & Helal Ahammad, 1996. "Food Aid, Food Policy And The Uruguay Round: Implications For Bangladesh," Departmental Working Papers 1996-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Peter G. Warr & Helal Ahammad, 1996. "Food Aid, Food Policy and the Uruguay Round: Implications for Bangladesh," Trade and Development 96/3, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Warr, Peter G. & Ahammad, Helal, 1996. "Food Aid, Food Policy and the Uruguay Round: Implications for Bangladesh," 1996 Conference (40th), February 11-16, 1996, Melbourne, Australia 149714, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- A. T. Blake & A. J. Rayner & G. V. Reed, 1999. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural Liberalisation: The Uruguay Round and Common Agricultural Policy Reform," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 400-424.
- Joaquin Maudos & Jose Pastor & Lorenzo Seranno, 1999. "Economic integration, efficiency and economic growth: the European Union experience," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 389-392.
- José M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012.
"European Integration and Inequality among Countries: A Lifecycle Income Analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 186-199, February.
- Serrano Martínez Lorenzo & Pastor Monsálvez José Manuel, 2009. "European Integration and Inequality among Countries: a Lifecycle income Analysis," Working Papers 201050, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Jose M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2011. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1424, European Regional Science Association.
- Pastor Monsálvez, José M. & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2009. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," MPRA Paper 18510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faehn, Taran & Grunfeld, Leo A., 1999. "Recent Leaps Towards Free Trade: The Impact on Norwegian Industry and Trade Patterns," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 715-745, November.
- Seyoum, Belay, 2007. "Trade liberalization and patterns of strategic adjustment in the US textiles and clothing industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 109-135, February.
- Peter Walkenhorst, 2004. "Liberalising Trade in Textiles and Clothing: A Survey of Quantitative Studies," International Trade 0401007, EconWPA.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Bach, Christian F. & Dimaranan, Betina & Martin, Will, 1996. "Growth, globalization, and gains from the Uruguay Round," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1614, The World Bank.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4443 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haaparanta, Pertti, 1998. "Regional concentration, trade, and welfare," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 445-463, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Trade; GATT; Liberalization; MFA; Uruguay Round;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .