Food aid, food policy and the Uruguay round: implications for Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Warr, Peter G. & Ahammad, Helal, 1997. "Food aid, food policy and the Uruguay round: implications for Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(3), January.
- Peter G. Warr & Helal Ahammad, 1996. "Food Aid, Food Policy and the Uruguay Round: Implications for Bangladesh," Trade and Development 96/3, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Warr, Peter G. & Ahammad, Helal, 1996. "Food Aid, Food Policy and the Uruguay Round: Implications for Bangladesh," 1996 Conference (40th), February 11-16, 1996, Melbourne, Australia 149714, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Peter G. Warr & Helal Ahammad, 1996. "Food Aid, Food Policy And The Uruguay Round: Implications For Bangladesh," Departmental Working Papers 1996-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, T. & Perroni, C. & Wigle, R., 1993. "An Evaluation of the Final Act of the Uruguay Round," Working Papers 93003, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Brandão, Antônio Salazar P. & Martin, Will J., 1993.
"Implications of agricultural trade liberalization for the developing countries,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(4), June.
- Brandao, Antonio Salazar P. & Martin, Will J., 1993. "Implications of agricultural trade liberalization for the developing countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 313-343, June.
- Salazar P. Brandao, Antonio & Martin, Will, 1993. "Implications of agricultural trade liberalization for the developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1116, The World Bank.
- Warr, Peter G, 1982. "Shadow Pricing Rules for Non-Traded Commodities," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 305-325, July.
- Colleen Hamilton & John Whalley, 1995. "Evaluating the Impact of the Uruguay Round Results on Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 31-49, January.
- Francois, Joseph & McDonald, Brad & Nordström, Håkan, 1994. "The Uruguay Round: A Global General Equilibrium Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1067, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nguyen, Trien & Perroni, Carlo & Wigle, Randall, 1993. "An Evaluation of the Draft Final Act of the Uruguay Round," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(421), pages 1540-1549, November.
- Trien Nguyen & Carlo Perroni & Randall Wigle, 1995. "A Uruguay Round Success?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 25-30, January.
- Stern, Joseph J. & Mallon, Richard D. & Hutcheson, Thomas L., 1988. "Foreign exchange regimes and industrial growth in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(12), pages 1419-1439, December.
- Imam, K H, 1970. "Export Demand Elasticities for Pakistan's Jute Trade," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 32(1), pages 47-58, February.
- Warr, Peter G, 1977. "On the Shadow Pricing of Traded Commodities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(4), pages 865-872, August.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 1994. "Uruguay Round: An Assessment," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 64, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:15:y:1997:i:3:p:169-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.