Welfare-ranking ad valorem and specific tariffs under monopolistic competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ederington, Josh & McCalman, Phillip, 2013. "Technology adoption, government policy and tariffication," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 337-347.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Viola Lamani, 2017. "International Trade, Quality Sorting and Trade Costs: The Case of Cognac," Working Papers 2017-18, CEPII research center.
- Jørgensen, Jan G. & Schröder, Philipp J.H., 2008.
"Fixed export cost heterogeneity, trade and welfare,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 1256-1274, October.
- Schröder, Philipp J.H. & Jørgensen, Jan G., 2007. "Fixed Export Cost heterogeneity, Trade and Welfare," MPRA Paper 7397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krishna, Kala & Tan, Ling Hui, 2010. "Trade policy with endogenous entry revisited," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 271-279, March.
- Aiura, Hiroshi & Ogawa, Hikaru, 2013.
"Unit tax versus ad valorem tax: A tax competition model with cross-border shopping,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 30-38.
- Hikaru Ogawa & Hiroshi Aiura, 2012. "Unit Tax versus Ad Valorem Tax: A Tax Competition Model with Cross-border Shopping," ERSA conference papers ersa12p428, European Regional Science Association.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Holger Görg & Philipp J.H. Schröder, 2012.
"Can Trade Really Hurt? An Empirical Follow-Up On Samuelson'S Controversial Paper,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(3), pages 724-738, July.
- Jurgen Bitzer & Holger Görg & Philipp J.H. Schröder, "undated". "Can Trade Really Hurt? An Empirical Follow-up on Samuelson’s Controversial Paper," Discussion Papers 08/34, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bitzer, Jürgen & Görg, Holger & Schröder, Philipp J. H., 2008. "Can trade really hurt? An empirical follow-up on Samuelson's controversial paper," Kiel Working Papers 1451, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kala Krishna & Ling H Tan, 2007.
"Trade Policy with Heterogeneous Traders; Do Quotas Get a Bum Rap?,"
IMF Working Papers
07/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Kala Krishna & Ling H. Tan, 2007. "Trade Policy with Heterogeneous Traders: Do Quotas Get a Bum Rap?," NBER Working Papers 13040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hong Hwang & Chao-Cheng Mai & Ya-Po Yang, 2015. "Specific vs Ad Valorem Strategic Export Subsidies with Taxation Distortion," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 820-828, November.
- Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes & Ccndida Sousa & Helena Carvalho & Nuno Crespo, 2017.
"Trade Protectionism and Intra-industry Trade: A USA - EU Comparison,"
Research in World Economy,
Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 8(2), pages 88-102, December.
- Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sousa, Cândida & Carvalho, Helena & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Trade Protectionism and Intra-industry Trade: A USA - EU Comparison," MPRA Paper 49482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sousa, Cândida & Carvalho, Helena & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Trade Protectionism and Intra-industry Trade: A USA - EU Comparison," MPRA Paper 49379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2011.
"Commodity tax structure under uncertainty in a perfectly competitive market,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 103(3), pages 203-219, July.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2011. "Commodity Tax Structure under Uncertainty in a Perfectly Competitive Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 3339, CESifo Group Munich.
- Halis Murat Yildiz, 2014.
"Hub and spoke trade agreements under oligopoly with asymmetric costs,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 97-110, February.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2011. "Hub and spoke trade agreements under oligopoly with asymmetric costs," MPRA Paper 34964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2012. "Hub and Spoke Trade Agreements under Oligopoly with Asymmetric Costs," MPRA Paper 36501, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2012.
- Lücke Dorothea & Schröder Philipp J.Η. & Schumacher Dieter, 2005. "A Note on R&D and Price Elasticity of Demand," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(6), pages 688-698, December.
- Jan Guldager Jørgensen & Philipp J.H. Schröder, 2011. "Welfare Effects of Tariff Reduction Formulas," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 664-673, September.
- Hiroshi Aiura & Hikaru Ogawa, 2016. "Indirect Taxes in the Cross-border Shopping Model: A Monopolistic Competition Approach," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1014, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Susanne Dröge & Philipp J. H. Schröder, 2005. "Corrective Ad Valorem and Unit Taxes: A Welfare Comparison," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 534, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Junichi Haraguchi & Hikaru Ogawa, 2016. "Leadership in Tax Ccompetition with Fiscal Equalization Transfers ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1031, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Philipp J. H. Schröder & Allan Sørensen, 2014.
"A Welfare Ranking of Multilateral Reductions in Real and Tariff Trade Barriers when Firms are Heterogenous,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 423-443, August.
- Philipp J.H. Schröder & Allan Sørensen, 2011. "A welfare ranking of multilateral reductions in real and tariff trade barriers when firms are heterogenous," Economics Working Papers 2011-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Durceylan, Esra, 2012. "Relative efficiency of specific and ad-valorem tariffs in a model of monopolistic competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 874-877.
- Ederington,Josh & Ruta,Michele, 2016. "Non-tariff measures and the world trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7661, The World Bank.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:38:y:2005:i:1:p:228-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.