An Evaluation of the Draft Final Act of the Uruguay Round
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2001. "Modeling Agricultural Trade Liberalization. A Review," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20758, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lücke, Matthias & Spinanger, Dean, 2004. "Liberalisierung des internationalen Handels mit Dienstleistungen: Herausforderungen und Chancen für Entwicklungsländer," Kiel Working Papers 1228, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lücke, Matthias & Spinanger, Dean, 2004. "Liberalizing international trade in services: Challenges and opportunities for developing countries," Kiel Discussion Papers 412, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Piermartini, Roberta & Teh, Robert, 2005. "Demystifying modelling methods for trade policy," WTO Discussion Papers 10, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1996. "Conclusions," NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of American Trade Policy, pages 423-444 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Jørgensen & Philipp Schröder, 2007. "Effects of Tariffication: Tariffs and Quotas under Monopolistic Competition," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 479-498, September.
- Jan G. Jorgensen & Philipp J. H. Schröder, 2002. "Effects of Tariffication: Tariffs, Quotas and VERs under Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 269, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nunnenkamp Peter, 1994.
"Nach der Uruguay-Runde: Triebkräfte und Sprengsätze für die Weltwirtschaft,"
Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik,
De Gruyter, vol. 43(1), pages 251-270, June.
- Nunnenkamp Peter, 1994. "Nach der Uruguay-Runde: Triebkräfte und Sprengsätze für die Weltwirtschaft," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 43(1-3), pages 251-270, June.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1994. "Nach der Uruguay-Runde: Triebkräfte und Sprengsätze für die Weltwirtschaft," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1629, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Warr, Peter G. & Ahammad, Helal, 1997.
"Food aid, food policy and the Uruguay round: implications for Bangladesh,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(3), January.
- Warr, Peter G. & Ahammad, Helal, 1997. "Food aid, food policy and the Uruguay round: implications for Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 169-185, January.
- Peter G. Warr & Helal Ahammad, 1996. "Food Aid, Food Policy And The Uruguay Round: Implications For Bangladesh," Departmental Working Papers 1996-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Warr, Peter G. & Ahammad, Helal, 1996. "Food Aid, Food Policy and the Uruguay Round: Implications for Bangladesh," 1996 Conference (40th), February 11-16, 1996, Melbourne, Australia 149714, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Peter G. Warr & Helal Ahammad, 1996. "Food Aid, Food Policy and the Uruguay Round: Implications for Bangladesh," Trade and Development 96/3, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Safadi, Raed & Laird, Sam, 1996. "The Uruguay Round agreements: Impact on developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1223-1242, July.
- Seyoum, Belay, 2007. "Trade liberalization and patterns of strategic adjustment in the US textiles and clothing industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 109-135, February.
- Spinanger, Dean, 1997. "The WTO after the Singapore ministerial: Much to do about what?," Kiel Discussion Papers 304, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peter Walkenhorst, 2004. "Liberalising Trade in Textiles and Clothing: A Survey of Quantitative Studies," International Trade 0401007, EconWPA.
- Susanne Dröge & Philipp J. H. Schröder, 2005. "Corrective Ad Valorem and Unit Taxes: A Welfare Comparison," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 534, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hong Hwang & Cheng-Hau Peng & Hsiu-Ling Wu, 2013. "Tariffication and Welfare in a Differentiated Duopoly," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 899-911, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:103:y:1993:i:421:p:1540-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.