A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural Liberalisation: The Uruguay Round and Common Agricultural Policy Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & J. Peter Neary, 1996.
"A New Approach to Evaluating Trade Policy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 107-125.
- James E. Anderson & J. Peter Neary, 1991. "A new approach to evaluating trade policy," Working Papers 199105, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- J Anderson & J.P. Neary, 1993. "A New Approach to Evaluating Trade Policy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0173, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1992. "A New Approach to Evaluating Trade Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, James E. & Neary, J. Peter, 1992. "A new approach to evaluating trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1022, The World Bank.
- Meilke, Karl D. & McClatchy, Don & Gorter, Harry de, 1996.
"Challenges in quantitative economic analysis in support of multilateral trade negotiations,"
Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 185-200, August.
- Meilke, Karl D. & McClatchy, Don & Gorter, Harry de, 1996. "Challenges in quantitative economic analysis in support of multilateral trade negotiations," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(3), August.
- Meilke, Karl D. & McClatchy, Don & de Gorter, Harry, 1995. "Challenges In Quantitative Economic Analysis In Support Of Multilateral Trade Negotiations," Working Papers 51215, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1994.
"Measuring the Restrictiveness of Trade Policy,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 8(2), pages 151-169, May.
- James E. Anderson & J. Peter Neary, 1993. "Measuring the restrictiveness of trade policy," Working Papers 199307, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- J Anderson & J.P. Neary, 1994. "Measuring the Restrictiveness of Trade Policy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0186, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Harris, Richard, 1984.
"Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Small Open Economies with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1016-1032, December.
- Richard Harris, 1983. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Small Open Economies with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 524, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Wooton, Ian, 1995. "Liberalizing agriculture in the European union," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 223-255, June.
- Everett B. Peterson & Thomas W. Hertel & James V. Stout, 1994. "A Critical Assessment of Supply-Demand Models of Agricultural Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(4), pages 709-721.
- Francois, Joseph & McDonald, Brad & Nordström, Håkan, 1994. "The Uruguay Round: A Global General Equilibrium Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1067, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hugh M. Arce & Kenneth A. Reinert, 1994. "Aggregation and the Welfare Analysis of US Tariffs," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(6), pages 26-30, October.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziliang Deng & Rod Falvey & Adam Blake, 2013. "Quantifying Foreign Direct Investment Productivity Spillovers in China: A Computable General Equilibrium Model," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 369-389, December.
- Jin Inhwan, 2008. "Determinants of Agricultural Protection in Industrial Countries: An Empirical Investigation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(1), pages 1-11.
- FRASER Iain & WASCHIK Robert, "undated". "Agricultural Land Retirement for Biodiversity: The Australian Wool Industry," EcoMod2003 330700055, EcoMod.
- Iain Fraser & Robert Waschik, 2005. "Agricultural Land Retirement and Slippage: Lessons from an Australian Case Study," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- Bayar, Ali. & Diao, Xinshen & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 2000. "An intertemporal, multi-region general equilibrium model of agricultural trade liberalization in the South Mediterranean NICs, Turkey, and the European Union," TMD discussion papers 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2003. "Judging agricultural policies: a survey," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 28(3), May.
- Deng, Ziliang & Falvey, Rod & Blake, Adam, 2012. "Trading market access for technology? Tax incentives, foreign direct investment and productivity spillovers in China," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 675-690.
- Markus Lips & Peter Rieder, 2004. "Potential Impact of the WTO Doha Round on Swiss Agriculture," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 140(IV), pages 569-583, December.
- Gan, Jianbang, 2004. "Effects of China's WTO accession on global forest product trade," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 509-519, October.
- Adam Blake & Andrew McKay & Oliver Morrissey, 2002. "The Impact on Uganda of Agricultural Trade Liberalisation," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 365-381.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2008:i:1:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- G Philippidis, 2004. "Membership of NAFTA: a Viable Alternative for UK Agro-Food Producers," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 9(2), pages 21-42, September.
- Ziliang Deng & Adam Blake & Rod Falvey, "undated". "Quantifying Foreign Direct Investment Productivity Spillovers: A Computable General Equilibrium Framework for China," Discussion Papers 09/18, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Li, ShiNa & Blake, Adam & Thomas, Rhodri, 2013. "Modelling the economic impact of sports events: The case of the Beijing Olympics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 235-244.
- L. J. Hubbard & G. Philippidis, 2001. "General Equilibrium and the Ban on British Beef Exports," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 87-95.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:50:y:1999:i:3:p:400-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.