An intertemporal, multi-region general equilibrium model of agricultural trade liberalization in the South Mediterranean NICs, Turkey, and the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi, 2000. "An Inquiry on General Equilibrium Effects of MERCOSUR--An Intertemporal World Model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 557-588, September.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Timothy J. Kehoe, 1994. "Capturing NAFTA's impact with applied general equilibrium models," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 17-34.
- Xinshen DIAO & Terry L. ROE & A. Erinç YELDAN, 1999.
"How Fiscal Mismanagement May Impede Trade Reform: Lessons From An Intertemporal, Multi-Sector General Equilibrium Model For Turkey,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 37(1), pages 59-88, March.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L. & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1998. "How Fiscal (Mis)-Management May Impede Trade Reform: Lessons From an Intertemporal, Multi-Sector General Equilibrium Model for Turkey," Bulletins 7459, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Mercenier, Jean & Yeldan, Erinc, 1997.
"On Turkey's trade policy: Is a customs union with Europe enough?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 871-880, April.
- J. Mercenier & Erin Yeldan, 1996. "On Turkey's Trade Policy : Is A Customs Union with Europe Enough?," Working Papers 9604, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Meilke, Karl D. & McClatchy, Don & Gorter, Harry de, 1996.
"Challenges in quantitative economic analysis in support of multilateral trade negotiations,"
Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 185-200, August.
- Meilke, Karl D. & McClatchy, Don & Gorter, Harry de, 1996. "Challenges in quantitative economic analysis in support of multilateral trade negotiations," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(3), August.
- Meilke, Karl D. & McClatchy, Don & de Gorter, Harry, 1995. "Challenges In Quantitative Economic Analysis In Support Of Multilateral Trade Negotiations," Working Papers 51215, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Mercenier, J. & Da Conceicao Sampaio de Souza, M., 1991.
"Structural Adjustment and Growth in a Highy Indebted Market Economy: Brazil,"
Cahiers de recherche
9103, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mercenier, J. & Da Conceicao Sampaio De Souza, M., 1991. "Structural Adjustment And Growth In A Highy Indebted Market Economy: Brazil," Cahiers de recherche 9103, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Portes, Jonathan, 1998. "Returns to Regionalism: An Analysis of Nontraditional Gains from Regional Trade Agreements," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 197-220, May.
- Roberto A. De Santis, 2003. "The Impact of a Customs Union with the European Union on Internal Migration in Turkey," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 349-372.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W, 1998. "Will Preferential Agreements Undermine the Multilateral Trading System?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1162-1182, July.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2014.
"Economic implications for Turkey of a Customs Union with the European Union,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 16, pages 395-404
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1997. "Economic implications for Turkey of a Customs Union with the European Union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 861-870, April.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1996. "Economic implications for Turkey of a customs union with the European Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1599, The World Bank.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L Alan, 1998. "Dynamics and Politics in Regional Integration Arrangements: An Introduction," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 177-195, May.
- De Santis, Roberto A., 1998. "The impact of a Customs Union with the EU on internal migration in Turkey under the two alternative Harris-Todaro and wage curve settings," Kiel Working Papers 867, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- A. T. Blake & A. J. Rayner & G. V. Reed, 1999. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural Liberalisation: The Uruguay Round and Common Agricultural Policy Reform," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 400-424.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish & Greenaway, David & Panagariya, Arvind, 1998. "Trading Preferentially: Theory and Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1128-1148, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kavallari, Aikaterini & Schmitz, P. Michael, 2010. "Preference erosion effects on the agricultural sector of the EU’s Mediterranean Partner Countries," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-15, August.
- Kavallari, Aikaterini & Schmitz, P. Michael, 2007. "An Empirical Assessment of Agricultural Trade Policies in the Mediterranean Basin - Regional Effects on the EU Member States," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9395, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- GAUTHIER Fatima, EL HADAD & Etienne, MONTAIGNE & Michel, PETIT & Hilel, HAMADACHE & Soliman, Ibrahim & Mashhour, Ahmed & Gaber, Mohamed & Ait El Mekki, Akka & El Hindi, Atieh & Thabet, Haitham & Thabe, 2011. "A review of the national and international agro-food policies and institutions in the Mediterranean Region," MPRA Paper 66801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics Models. ; Trade liberalization. ; Foreign trade Mathematical models. ; Agricultural trade. ; TMD ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:tmddps:56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.