On Turkey's Trade Policy : Is A Customs Union with Europe Enough?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Mercenier, Jean & Yeldan, Erinc, 1997. "On Turkey's trade policy: Is a customs union with Europe enough?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 871-880, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1989. "Structural adjustment and trade in Turkey: Investigating the alternatives "beyond export-led growth"," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 273-296.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2014.
"Trade Reform in the Partially Liberalized Economy of Turkey,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 5, pages 95-121
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Harrison, Glenn W & Rutherford, Thomas F & Tarr, David G, 1993. "Trade Reform in the Partially Liberalized Economy of Turkey," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(2), pages 191-217, May.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Can "1992" reduce unemployment in Europe? On welfare and employment effects of Europe's move to a single market," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Mercenier, J. & Yeldan, E., 1996.
"How Prescribed Policy Can Mislead when Data Are Defective: A Follow-Up to Srinivasan (1994) Using General Equilibrium,"
Cahiers de recherche
9606, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Mercenier, J. & Yeldan, E., 1996. "How Prescribed Policy Can Mislead when Data Are Defective: a Follow-Up to Srinivasan (1994) Using General Equilibrium," Cahiers de recherche 9606, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jean Mercenier & Erinc Yeldan, 1996. "How prescribed policy can mislead when data are defective: a follow-up to Srinivasan (1994) using general equilibrium," Staff Report 207, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J., 1988.
"Completing the internal market in the European Community : Some industry simulations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J, 1988. "Completing the Internal Market in the European Community: Some Industry Simulations," CEPR Discussion Papers 233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995.
"Nonuniqueness of Solutions in Applied General Equilibrium Models with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 161-177, June.
- Jean Mercenier, 1994. "Nonuniqueness of solutions in applied general equilibrium models with scale economies and imperfect competition," Staff Report 183, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bil:wpaper:9604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (C Pakel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debiltr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.