On Turkey's trade policy: Is a customs union with Europe enough?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean Mercenier, 1994.
"Nonuniqueness of solutions in applied general equilibrium models with scale economies and imperfect competition,"
183, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Nonuniqueness of Solutions in Applied General Equilibrium Models with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 161-77, June.
- Mercenier, J. & Yeldan, E., 1996.
"How Prescribed Policy Can Mislead when Data Are Defective: A Follow-Up to Srinivasan (1994) Using General Equilibrium,"
Cahiers de recherche
9606, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Mercenier, J. & Yeldan, E., 1996. "How Prescribed Policy Can Mislead when Data Are Defective: a Follow-Up to Srinivasan (1994) Using General Equilibrium," Cahiers de recherche 9606, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jean Mercenier & Erinc Yeldan, 1996. "How prescribed policy can mislead when data are defective: a follow-up to Srinivasan (1994) using general equilibrium," Staff Report 207, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J, 1988.
"Completing the Internal Market in the European Community: Some Industry Simulations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J., 1988. "Completing the internal market in the European Community : Some industry simulations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Rutherford, Thomas F & Tarr, David G, 1993.
"Trade Reform in the Partially Liberalized Economy of Turkey,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 7(2), pages 191-217, May.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2014. "Trade Reform in the Partially Liberalized Economy of Turkey," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 5, pages 95-121 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1989. "Structural adjustment and trade in Turkey: Investigating the alternatives "beyond export-led growth"," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 273-296.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Can "1992" reduce unemployment in Europe? On welfare and employment effects of Europe's move to a single market," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-37, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:41:y:1997:i:3-5:p:871-880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.