On Turkey's trade policy: Is a customs union with Europe enough?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Can "1992" reduce unemployment in Europe? On welfare and employment effects of Europe's move to a single market," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Mercenier, J. & Yeldan, E., 1996.
"How Prescribed Policy Can Mislead when Data Are Defective: A Follow-Up to Srinivasan (1994) Using General Equilibrium,"
Cahiers de recherche
9606, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Mercenier, J. & Yeldan, E., 1996. "How Prescribed Policy Can Mislead when Data Are Defective: a Follow-Up to Srinivasan (1994) Using General Equilibrium," Cahiers de recherche 9606, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jean Mercenier & Erinc Yeldan, 1996. "How prescribed policy can mislead when data are defective: a follow-up to Srinivasan (1994) using general equilibrium," Staff Report 207, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1989. "Structural adjustment and trade in Turkey: Investigating the alternatives "beyond export-led growth"," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 273-296.
- Jean Mercenier, 1994.
"Nonuniqueness of solutions in applied general equilibrium models with scale economies and imperfect competition,"
183, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Nonuniqueness of Solutions in Applied General Equilibrium Models with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 161-177, June.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J, 1988.
"Completing the Internal Market in the European Community: Some Industry Simulations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J., 1988. "Completing the internal market in the European Community : Some industry simulations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Rutherford, Thomas F & Tarr, David G, 1993.
"Trade Reform in the Partially Liberalized Economy of Turkey,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 7(2), pages 191-217, May.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2014. "Trade Reform in the Partially Liberalized Economy of Turkey," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 5, pages 95-121 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:41:y:1997:i:3-5:p:871-880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.