Contact information of International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iat96i. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
- 50867 Implications of the New Growth Theory to Trade, Trade Research, and Trade Policy: Discussion
by Schuh, G. Edward
- 50866 A Dynamic CGE Model of R&D Based Growth in the U.S. Economy: An Experiment Using the New Growth Theory
by Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L.
- 50865 On Turkey's European Trade Policy: How Desirable is a Status Quo
by Mercenier, Jean & Yeldan, A. Erinc
- 50864 R&D Spillovers, Economic Growth, Convergence, and Divergence: A Time-Series Approach
by Mohtadi, Hamid & Datta, Anusua
- 50862 The New Growth Theory: Its Logic and Trade Policy Implications
by Baldwin, Richard E. & Seghezza, Elena
- 50861 Front Materials