A Canada-U.S. customs union: Potential economic impacts in NAFTA countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rod Falvey & Geoff Reed, 2002. "Rules of Origin as Commercial Policy Instruments," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(2), pages 393-408, May.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995.
"Nonuniqueness of Solutions in Applied General Equilibrium Models with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 161-177, June.
- Jean Mercenier, 1994. "Nonuniqueness of solutions in applied general equilibrium models with scale economies and imperfect competition," Staff Report 183, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Perroni, Carlo & Whalley, John, 1996. "How Severe Is Global Retaliation Risk under Increasing Regionalism?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 57-61, May.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988. "Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 339-357, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xochitl Cruz-Núñez & Luis Conde & Luis Ruiz-Suárez, 2008. "Use of IPCC GHG key sources analysis to Mexico’s environmental policy," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 179-191, February.
- Alexander Knobel & Bekhan Chokaev, 2014.
"Possible Economic Outcomes of a Trade Agreement with the European Union,"
0107, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Knobel, Alexander & Chokaev, Bekhan, 2014. "Possible Economic Outcomes of a Trade Agreement with the European Union," EconStor Preprints 121853, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Adcock, Flynn J., 2006. "Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the North American Free Trade Agreement: The Case of Agricultural Sector," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21357, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Patrick Georges, 2010. "Dispensing with NAFTA Rules of Origin? Some Policy Options," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(11), pages 1606-1637, November.
- Patrick Georges, 2009. "Dispensing with NAFTA Rules of Origin? Some Policy Options for Canada," Working Papers 0904E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Georges, Patrick, 2008.
"Toward a North American customs union: Rules of origin liberalization matters more than a common external tariff for Canada,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 304-318, December.
- Patrick Georges, 2007. "Toward a North American Customs Union Rules of Origin Liberalization Matters More than a Common External Tariff for Canada," Working Papers 0704E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Georges, 2017. "Canada’s Trade Policy Options under Donald Trump: NAFTA’s rules of origin, Canada-U.S. security perimeter, and Canada’s geographical trade diversification opportunities," Working Papers 1707E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Waschik, Robert, 2009. "The effects of free trade areas on non-members: Modelling Kemp-Vanek admissibility," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 648-663, September.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny & Demidenko, Mikhail & Pelipas, Igor & Tochitskaya, Irina & Shymanovich, Gleb & Lipin, Andrey & Movchan, Veronika, 2015. "Estimating the Economic Effects of Reducing Non-Tariff Barriers in the EEU," MPRA Paper 68058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Madanmohan & Rao, Someshwar, 2010. "Chinese accession to the WTO: Economic implications for China, other Asian and North American economies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 389-398, May.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Rude, James & Zahniser, Steven, 2006. "The Search for "NAFTA Plus"," 2006 NAAMIC Workshop III: Achieving NAFTA Plus 163881, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Patrick Georges, 2012. "Trade Diversification Away from the U.S. or North American Customs Union? A Review of Canada’s Trade Policy Options," Working Papers 1205E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:330-341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Georges, 2008. "Liberalizing NAFTA Rules of Origin: A Dynamic CGE Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 672-691, September.
- Xiang, Hongjin & Kuang, Yanxiang & Li, Chenhua, 2017. "Impact of the China–Australia FTA on global coal production and trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 65-78.
- Patrick Georges, 2007. "Modeling the Removal of NAFTA Rules of Origin: A Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 0705E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:7:p:805-827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.