A Canada-U.S. customs union: Potential economic impacts in NAFTA countries
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995.
"Nonuniqueness of Solutions in Applied General Equilibrium Models with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 161-177, June.
- Jean Mercenier, 1994. "Nonuniqueness of solutions in applied general equilibrium models with scale economies and imperfect competition," Staff Report 183, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988. "Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 339-357, April.
- Robert E. Hall, 1981. "Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption," NBER Working Papers 0720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rod Falvey & Geoff Reed, 2002. "Rules of Origin as Commercial Policy Instruments," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(2), pages 393-408, May.
- Rod Falvey & Geoff Reed, "undated". "Rules of Origin as Commercial Policy Instruments," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-20, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Perroni, Carlo & Whalley, John, 1996. "How Severe Is Global Retaliation Risk under Increasing Regionalism?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 57-61, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)