Contact information of North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:naam06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://naamic.tamu.edu/ .
- 163888 Brazil's Agrifood Exports: More Opportunities from NAFTA Expansion
by Valdes, Constanza & Contini, Elisio & Wedekin, Ivan & Chibbaro, Arnoldo
- 163885 Rising Demand, Trade Prospects, and the Rise of China's Horticultural Industry
by Rozelle, Scott & Sumner, Daniel A & Paggi, Machel & Huang, Jikun
- 163884 feasibility of Farm Program Buyouts: Is it a Possibility for US Sugar
by Orden, David
- 163882 Achieving NAFTA Plus Executive Summary
- 163881 The Search for "NAFTA Plus"
by Meilke, Karl D. & Rude, James & Zahniser, Steven
- 163879 Farm Subsidy Reform Dividends
by Lattimore, Ralph G.
- 163877 Trade Adjustment Assistance for Farmers: Implementation and Lessons Learned
by Blabey, Richard J.
- 163871 Achieving NAFTA Plus
by Anonymous & Meilke, Karl D. & Knutson, Ronald D. & Ochoa, Rene F. & Rude, James