Rising Demand, Trade Prospects, and the Rise of China's Horticultural Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://naamic.tamu.edu/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel H. Rosen & Scott Rozelle & Jikan Huang, 2004.
"Roots of Competitiveness: China's Evolving Agriculture Interests,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa72.
- Daniel H. Rosen & Scott Rozelle & Jikan Huang, 2004. "Roots of Competitiveness: China's Evolving Agriculture Interests," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa72, 03.
- Thomas Reardon & C. Peter Timmer & Christopher B. Barrett & Julio Berdegué, 2003. "The Rise of Supermarkets in Africa, Asia, and Latin America," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1140-1146.
- Fan, Shenggen, 1997. "Production and productivity growth in Chinese agriculture: new measurement and evidence," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 213-228, June.
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Howitt, Richard E. & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun, 2006. "Irrigation Water Pricing Policy in China," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21241, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Shilpi, Forhad, 2002.
"The spatial division of labor in Nepal,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2845, The World Bank.
- Jikun Huang & Scott Rozelle & Honglin Wang, 2006. "Fostering Or Stripping Rural China: Modernizing Agriculture And Rural To Urban Capital Flows," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 44(1), pages 1-26.
- Rozelle, Scott & Benzinger, Vince & Huang, Jikun, 2002. "Continuity And Change In China'S Rural Periodic Markets," Working Papers 11979, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Rozelle, Scott & Boisvert, Richard N., 1995. "Control in a dynamic village economy: The reforms and unbalanced development in China's rural economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 233-252, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:naam06:163885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.