Effects of Trade Liberalization on Agriculture in China: Commodity Aspects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Yongzheng & Tyers, Rodney, 1989. "The economic costs of food self-sufficiency in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 237-253, February.
- Carter, Colin A & Zhong, Fu-Ning, 1991.
"China's Past and Future Role in the Grain Trade,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(4), pages 791-814, July.
- Carter, Colin A., 1986. "China's Past and Future Role in the Grain Trade," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50687, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- McMillan, John & Whalley, John & Zhu, Lijing, 1989. "The Impact of China's Economic Reforms on Agricultural Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 781-807, August.
- Huang, Jikun & Chen, Chunlai, 1999. "Effects of Trade Liberalization on Agriculture in China: Institutional and Structural Aspects," Working Papers 32722, United Nations Centre for Alleviation of Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (CAPSA).
- Fan, Shenggan & Pardey, Philip G., 1997. "Research, productivity, and output growth in Chinese agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 115-137, June.
- Kym Anderson, 1997. "On the Complexities of China's WTO Accession," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(6), pages 749-772, September.
- Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1996. "Why China Will Not Starve the World," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Anderson, Kym & Peng, Chao Yang, 1998. "Feeding and fueling China in the 21st century," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1413-1429, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hubacek, Klaus & Sun, Laixiang, 2001. "A scenario analysis of China's land use and land cover change: incorporating biophysical information into input-output modeling," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 367-397, December.
- Suwen Pan & Jaime Malaga & Xiurong He, 2010. "Market liberalization and crop planting decision: a case of China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 240-250, September.
- Mullen, John D., 2004. "Impact Assessment of ACIAR-funded Projects on Grain-market Reform in China," Impact Assessment Series (IAS) 113252, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Frank H. Fuller & John C. Beghin & Stephane De Cara & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Cheng Fang & Holger Matthey, 2001.
"China's Accession to the WTO: What Is at Stake for Agricultural Markets?,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
01-wp276, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Fuller, Frank H. & Beghin, John C. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fang, Cheng & Matthey, Holger & DeCara, Stephane, 2003. "China's Accession to the WTO: What is at Stake for Agricultural Markets?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2085, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Frank H. Fuller & John C. Beghin & Stephane De Cara & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Cheng Fang & Holger Matthey, 2001. "China's Accession to the WTO: What Is at Stake for Agricultural Markets?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 01-wp276, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Fuller, Frank & Beghin, John C. & Cara, Stephane De & Fabiosa, Jacinto & Fang, Cheng & Matthey, Holger, 2002. "China’S Accession To The Wto. What Is At Stake For Agricultural Markets?," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 173976, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Fuller, Frank H. & Beghin, John C. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fang, Cheng & de Cara, Stephane & Matthey, Holger, 2001. "China'S Accession To The World Trade Organization: Impact On Agricultural Markets," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20619, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chunlai Chen & Jun Yang & Christopher Findlay, 2008. "Measuring the Effect of Food Safety Standards on China’s Agricultural Exports," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(1), pages 83-106, April.
- van Tongeren, Frank W. & Huang, Jikun, 2004. "China'S Food Economy In The Early 21st Century; Development Of China'S Food Economy And Its Impact On Global Trade And On The Eu," Report Series 29093, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Soe, Tin, 2. "Myanmar in Economic Transition : Constraints and Related Issues Affecting the Agriculture Sector," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 1(2).
- Tin Soe, 2004. "Myanmar in Economic Transition: Constraints and Related Issues Affecting the Agriculture Sector," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 1(2), pages 57-68, December.
- J. D. Mullen, 2005. "Domestic grain market reform in china: the contribution of economic policy research funded by ACIAR," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 75-94.
- Nin, Alejandro & Hertel, Thomas W. & Foster, Kenneth & Rae, Allan, 2004. "Productivity growth, catching-up and uncertainty in China's meat trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Huang, Jikun & Zhang, Deliang & Yang, Jun & Rozelle, Scott & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas, 2008. "Will the Biosafety Protocol hinder or protect the developing world: Learning from China's experience," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Scott Rozelle & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2004. "Success and Failure of Reform: Insights from the Transition of Agriculture," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 404-456, June.
More about this item
Keywordstrade liberalization; agricultural products; production; consumption; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ucapwp:32665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .