Effects of Trade Liberalization on Agriculture in China: Commodity Aspects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Yongzheng & Tyers, Rodney, 1989. "The economic costs of food self-sufficiency in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 237-253, February.
- Carter, Colin A & Zhong, Fu-Ning, 1991.
"China's Past and Future Role in the Grain Trade,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(4), pages 791-814, July.
- Carter, Colin A., 1986. "China's Past and Future Role in the Grain Trade," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50687, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- McMillan, John & Whalley, John & Zhu, Lijing, 1989. "The Impact of China's Economic Reforms on Agricultural Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 781-807, August.
- Huang, Jikun & Chen, Chunlai, 1999. "Effects of Trade Liberalization on Agriculture in China: Institutional and Structural Aspects," Working Papers 32722, United Nations Centre for Alleviation of Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (CAPSA).
- Fan, Shenggan & Pardey, Philip G., 1997. "Research, productivity, and output growth in Chinese agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 115-137, June.
- Kym Anderson, 1997. "On the Complexities of China's WTO Accession," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(6), pages 749-772, September.
- Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1996. "Why China Will Not Starve the World," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-6.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Anderson, Kym & Peng, Chao Yang, 1998. "Feeding and fueling China in the 21st century," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1413-1429, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hubacek, Klaus & Sun, Laixiang, 2001. "A scenario analysis of China's land use and land cover change: incorporating biophysical information into input-output modeling," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 367-397, December.
- Mullen, John D., 2004. "Impact Assessment of ACIAR-funded Projects on Grain-market Reform in China," Impact Assessment Series (IAS) 113252, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Fuller, Frank H. & Beghin, John C. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fang, Cheng & de Cara, Stephane & Matthey, Holger, 2001. "China'S Accession To The World Trade Organization: Impact On Agricultural Markets," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20619, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Soe, Tin, 2004. "Myanmar in Economic Transition : Constraints and Related Issues Affecting the Agriculture Sector," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 1(2), pages 1-12, December.
- Nin, Alejandro & Hertel, Thomas W. & Foster, Kenneth & Rae, Allan, 2004. "Productivity growth, catching-up and uncertainty in China's meat trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Frank H. Fuller & John C. Beghin & Stephane De Cara & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Cheng Fang & Holger Matthey, 2001.
"China's Accession to the WTO: What Is at Stake for Agricultural Markets?,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications (archive only)
01-wp276, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Frank H. Fuller & John C. Beghin & Stephane De Cara & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Cheng Fang & Holger Matthey, 2001. "China's Accession to the WTO: What Is at Stake for Agricultural Markets?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 01-wp276, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Fuller, Frank H. & Beghin, John C. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fang, Cheng & Matthey, Holger & DeCara, Stephane, 2003. "China's Accession to the WTO: What is at Stake for Agricultural Markets?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2085, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fuller, Frank & Beghin, John C. & Cara, Stephane De & Fabiosa, Jacinto & Fang, Cheng & Matthey, Holger, 2002. "China’S Accession To The Wto. What Is At Stake For Agricultural Markets?," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra, Australia 173976, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Scott Rozelle & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2004. "Success and Failure of Reform: Insights from the Transition of Agriculture," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 404-456, June.
- Suwen Pan & Jaime Malaga & Xiurong He, 2010. "Market liberalization and crop planting decision: a case of China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 240-250, September.
- Chunlai Chen & Jun Yang & Christopher Findlay, 2008. "Measuring the Effect of Food Safety Standards on China’s Agricultural Exports," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(1), pages 83-106, April.
- van Tongeren, Frank W. & Huang, Jikun, 2004. "China'S Food Economy In The Early 21st Century; Development Of China'S Food Economy And Its Impact On Global Trade And On The Eu," Report Series 29093, Wageningen University and Research Center, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Tin Soe, 2004. "Myanmar in Economic Transition: Constraints and Related Issues Affecting the Agriculture Sector," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 1(2), pages 57-68, December.
- J. D. Mullen, 2005. "Domestic grain market reform in china: the contribution of economic policy research funded by ACIAR," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 75-94.
- Huang, Jikun & Zhang, Deliang & Yang, Jun & Rozelle, Scott & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas, 2008. "Will the Biosafety Protocol hinder or protect the developing world: Learning from China's experience," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-12, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ucapwp:32665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.