Contact information of International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatr07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
- 55032 Genetically Modified Rice, International Trade, and First-Mover Advantage: The Case of India and China
by Gruere, Guillaume P. & Mevel, Simon & Bouet, Antoine
- 55031 Interactions between Resource Scarcity and Trade Policy: The Potential Effects of Water Scarcity on China’s Agricultural Economy under the Current TRQ Regime
by Lohmar, Bryan & Hansen, James M.
- 55030 Product Quality and the Demand for Food: The Case of Urban China
by Dong, Diansheng & Gould, Brian W.
- 55029 Off-Farm Employment Opportunities and Educational Attainment in Rural China
by McGuire, William & Fleisher, Belton & Sheldon, Ian M.
- 55028 Quantitative Evaluation of Agricultural Policy Reforms in China: 1993-2005
by Kwiecinski, Andrzej & van Tongeren, Frank W.
- 55027 Wage Increases, Labor Market Integration, and the Lewisian Turning Point: Evidence from Migrant Workers
by Cai, Fang & Du, Yang & Zhao, Changbao
- 55026 An Assessment of the Economic Effects of COFCO
by MacLaren, Donald & McCorriston, Steve
- 55025 Long Run Implications of WTO Accession for Agriculture in China
by Anderson, Kym & Martin, William J. & Valenzuela, Ernesto
- 55024 Resource Mobility and China’s Agricultural Trade Policy
by Zhong, Funing & Zhu, Jing & Xie, Zhengqin
- 55023 Integrating China’s Agricultural Economy into the Global Market: Measuring Distortions in China’s Agricultural Sector
by Huang, Jikun & Liu, Yu & Martin, William J. & Rozelle, Scott
- 55022 China’s Agriculture within the World Trading System
by Cheng, Guoqiang
- 55021 A Tale of Two Commodities: China’s Trade in Corn and Soybeans
by Gale, H. Frederick, Jr.
- 55020 Are Currency Appreciations Contractionary in China?
by Shi, Jianhuai
- 55019 China’s Consumption Driven Growth Path
by Lardy, Nicholas R.
- 55018 Front Materials