International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
China's Agricultural Trade: Issues and Prospects Symposium, July 2007, Beijing, China
- 55032 Genetically Modified Rice, International Trade, and First-Mover Advantage: The Case of India and China
by Gruere, Guillaume P. & Mevel, Simon & Bouet, Antoine
- 55031 Interactions between Resource Scarcity and Trade Policy: The Potential Effects of Water Scarcity on China’s Agricultural Economy under the Current TRQ Regime
by Lohmar, Bryan & Hansen, James M.
- 55030 Product Quality and the Demand for Food: The Case of Urban China
by Dong, Diansheng & Gould, Brian W.
- 55029 Off-Farm Employment Opportunities and Educational Attainment in Rural China
by McGuire, William & Fleisher, Belton & Sheldon, Ian M.
- 55028 Quantitative Evaluation of Agricultural Policy Reforms in China: 1993-2005
by Kwiecinski, Andrzej & van Tongeren, Frank W.
- 55027 Wage Increases, Labor Market Integration, and the Lewisian Turning Point: Evidence from Migrant Workers
by Cai, Fang & Du, Yang & Zhao, Changbao
- 55026 An Assessment of the Economic Effects of COFCO
by MacLaren, Donald & McCorriston, Steve
- 55025 Long Run Implications of WTO Accession for Agriculture in China
by Anderson, Kym & Martin, William J. & Valenzuela, Ernesto
- 55024 Resource Mobility and China’s Agricultural Trade Policy
by Zhong, Funing & Zhu, Jing & Xie, Zhengqin
- 55023 Integrating China’s Agricultural Economy into the Global Market: Measuring Distortions in China’s Agricultural Sector
by Huang, Jikun & Liu, Yu & Martin, William J. & Rozelle, Scott
- 55022 China’s Agriculture within the World Trading System
by Cheng, Guoqiang
- 55021 A Tale of Two Commodities: China’s Trade in Corn and Soybeans
by Gale, H. Frederick, Jr.
- 55020 Are Currency Appreciations Contractionary in China?
by Shi, Jianhuai
- 55019 China’s Consumption Driven Growth Path
by Lardy, Nicholas R.
- 55018 Front Materials