Genetically Modified Rice, International Trade, and First-Mover Advantage: The Case of India and China
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://iatrcweb.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kym Anderson & Lee Ann Jacskon, 2004.
"Some Implications of GM Food Technology Policies for Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2004-09, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Kym Anderson & Lee Ann Jackson, 2005. "Some Implications of GM Food Technology Policies for Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 14(3), pages 385-410, September.
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Yvan Decreux & Jean-Louis Guérin & Sébastien Jean, 2002. "MIRAGE, a Computable General Equilibrium Model for Trade Policy Analysis," Working Papers 2002-17, CEPII research center.
- Smale, Melinda & Zambrano, Patricia & Falck-Zepeda, José & Gruère, Guillaume, 2006. "Parables: applied economics literature about the impact of genetically engineered crop varieties in developing economies," EPTD discussion papers 158, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685, November.
- Huang, Jikun & Hu, Ruifa & van Meijl, Hans & van Tongeren, Frank, 2004. "Biotechnology boosts to crop productivity in China: trade and welfare implications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 27-54, October.
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley, 2006. "An entropy approach to spatial disaggregation of agricultural production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 329-347, October.
- Derek Berwald & Colin A. Carter & Guillaume P. Gruère, 2006. "Rejecting New Technology: The Case of Genetically Modified Wheat," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 432-447.
- Hareau, Guy Gaston & Norton, George W. & Mills, Bradford F. & Peterson, Everett B., 2004. "Potential Benefits Of Transgenic Rice In Asia: A General Equilibrium Approach," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20334, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Annou, Mamane M. & Fuller, Frank H. & Wailes, Eric J., 2005. "Innovation Dissemination and the Market Impacts of Drought-Tolerant Genetically Modified Rice," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11576, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paarlberg, Robert L., 2002. "The real threat to GM crops in poor countries: consumer and policy resistance to GM foods in rich countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 247-250, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatr07:55032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.