Investment creation and diversion effects of the ASEAN–China free trade agreement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tingsong Jiang & Warwick McKibbin, 2009. "What Does a Free Trade Area of the Asia-Pacific Mean to China?," Chapters,in: China’s Integration with the Global Economy, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lejour, Arjan & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo & Verweij, Gerard, 2008.
"Opening services markets within Europe: Modelling foreign establishments in a CGE framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1022-1039, September.
- Hugo ROJAS-ROMAGOSA & Arjan LEJOUR & Gerard VERWEIJ, "undated". "Opening Services Markets within Europe: Modelling Foreign Establishments in a CGE Framework," EcoMod2008 23800117, EcoMod.
- Arjan Lejour & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & Verweij. G., 2007. "Opening services markets within Europe; modelling foreign establishments in a CGE framework," CPB Discussion Paper 80, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Jan I. Haaland, 1996. "Investment Creation and Diversion in Europe," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(6), pages 635-659, November.
- Jung, Hong-Sang & Thorbecke, Erik, 2003. "The impact of public education expenditure on human capital, growth, and poverty in Tanzania and Zambia: a general equilibrium approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 701-725, November.
- Arjan Lejour & Paul Veenendaal & Gerard Verweij & Nico van Leeuwen, 2006. "Worldscan; a model for international economic policy analysis," CPB Document 111, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- François Bourguignon & William H. Branson & Jaime de Melo, 1989. "Macroeconomic Adjustment and Income Distribution: A Macro-Micro Simulation Model," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Springer, Katrin, 1998. "The DART general equilibrium model: A technical description," Kiel Working Papers 883, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Joel B. Slemrod, 1990.
"Tax Effects on Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: Evidence from a Cross-Country Comparison,"
NBER Chapters,in: Taxation in the Global Economy, pages 79-122
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel Slemrod, 1989. "Tax Effects on Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: Evidence from a Cross-Country Comparison," NBER Working Papers 3042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ianchovichina,Elena & Walmsley,Terrie L. (ed.), 2012. "Dynamic Modeling and Applications for Global Economic Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107002432, March.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- French, Kenneth R & Poterba, James M, 1991.
"Investor Diversification and International Equity Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 222-226, May.
- Kenneth R. French & James M. Poterba, 1991. "Investor Diversification and International Equity Markets," NBER Working Papers 3609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hiro Lee & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2001. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Interplay between Foreign Direct Investment and Trade Adjustments," Discussion Paper Series 119, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jul 2001.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tingsong Jiang & Warwick McKibbin, 2009.
"What Does a Free Trade Area of the Asia-Pacific Mean to China?,"
Chapters,in: China’s Integration with the Global Economy, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tingsong Jiang & Warwick McKibbin, 2008. "What Does A Free Trade Area Of The Asia-Pacific Mean To China," CAMA Working Papers 2008-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Powell, Alan A., 1984. "A Critique Of The Constant Elasticity Of Transformation (Cet) Linear Supply System," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Baldwin, Richard E, 1992. "Measurable Dynamic Gains from Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 162-174, February.
- Asiedu, Elizabeth, 2002. "On the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment to Developing Countries: Is Africa Different?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 107-119, January.
- Swenson, Deborah L., 1994. "The impact of U.S. tax reform on foreign direct investment in the United States," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 243-266, June.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Offerdal, Erik, 1989. "Capital markets and computable general equilibrium models: Comparative statics without apology?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 191-212.
- Ianchovichina,Elena & Walmsley,Terrie L. (ed.), 2012. "Dynamic Modeling and Applications for Global Economic Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107011694, March.
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Yvan Decreux & Jean-Louis Guérin & Sébastien Jean, 2002. "MIRAGE, a Computable General Equilibrium Model for Trade Policy Analysis," Working Papers 2002-17, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Qiaomin & Scollay, Robert & Maani, Sholeh, 2016. "Effects on China and ASEAN of the ASEAN-China FTA: The FDI perspective," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-19.
- Alexander Knobel & Bekhan Chokaev, 2014.
"Possible Economic Outcomes of a Trade Agreement with the European Union,"
0107, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Knobel, Alexander & Chokaev, Bekhan, 2014. "Possible Economic Outcomes of a Trade Agreement with the European Union," EconStor Preprints 121853, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Cui, Lian-Biao & Peng, Pan & Zhu, Lei, 2015. "Embodied energy, export policy adjustment and China's sustainable development: A multi-regional input-output analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 457-467.
- Michiel van Dijk & George Philippidis & Geert Woltjer, 2016. "Catching up with history: A methodology to validate global CGE models," FOODSECURE Technical papers 9, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Xiang, Hongjin & Kuang, Yanxiang & Li, Chenhua, 2017. "Impact of the China–Australia FTA on global coal production and trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 65-78.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment creation and diversion; Free trade agreements; Dynamic computable general equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:29:y:2012:i:3:p:766-779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.