MIRAGE, a Computable General Equilibrium Model for Trade Policy Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1997.
"Goods Prices and Exchange Rates: What Have We Learned?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1243-1272, September.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1996. "Goods Prices and Exchange Rates: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 5862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Stefano Scarpetta & Dirk Pilat, 1996. "Mark-Up Ratios in Manufacturing Industries: Estimates for 14 OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 162, OECD Publishing.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg, 1997. "Intra-Industry Trade: Methodological Issues Reconsidered," Working Papers 1997-01, CEPII research center.
- McKibbin, W.J., 1999. "Trade Liberalization in a Dynamic Setting: Implications of a Now WTO Round," Papers 147, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Greenaway, David & Torstensson, Johan, 2000.
"Economic Geography, Comparative Advantage and Trade within Industries: Evidence from the OECD,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 15, pages 260-280.
- David Greenaway & Johan Torstensson,, "undated". "Economic Geography, Comparative Advantage and Trade Within Industries: Evidence from the OECD," Discussion Papers 97/16, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Greenaway, David, 1998. "Economic Geography, Comparative Advantage and Trade Within Industries: Evidence from the OECD," CEPR Discussion Papers 1857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Greenaway, David & Torstensson, Johan, 1997. "Economic Geography, Comparative Advantage and Trade within Industries: Evidence from the OECD," Working Paper Series 144, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Yvan Decreux & Jean-Louis Guerin & Sebastien Jean, 2002. "MIRAGE, un modele d'equilibre general calculable pour l'evaluation des politiques commerciales," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 89-90, pages 109-153.
- Baldwin, Richard E, 1992. "Measurable Dynamic Gains from Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 162-174, February.
- Mercenier, J., 1992.
"Completing the European Internal Market: A General Equilibrium Evaluation Under Alternative Market Structure Assumption,"
Cahiers de recherche
9208, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Mercenier, J., 1992. "Completing the European Internal Market: a General Equilibrium Evaluation Under Alternative Market Structure Assumption," Cahiers de recherche 9208, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Chakrabarti, Avik, 2001. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: Sensitivity Analyses of Cross-Country Regressions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 89-113.
- Davies, Stephen & Lyons, Bruce, 1996. "Industrial Organization in the European Union: Structure, Strategy, and the Competitive Mechanism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289739.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Aghion, Philippe & Harris, Christopher & Vickers, John, 1997. "Competition and growth with step-by-step innovation: An example," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 771-782, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCGEM; Models; Trade policy; International trade; FDI; Investment; Globalization; International integration;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2003-03-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2003-01-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2003-01-27 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2002-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .