Determinants of India’s Bilateral Intra-Industry Trade over 2001-15: Empirical Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosa Puertas & Luisa Martí & Leandro García, 2014. "Logistics performance and export competitiveness: European experience," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 467-480, August.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini, 2016.
"Making (Small) Firms Happy. The Heterogeneous Effect of Trade Facilitation Measures,"
2016-08, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini, 2017. "Making (Small) Firms Happy. The Heterogeneous Effect of Trade Facilitation Measures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01476546, HAL.
- Fontagné, Lionel & Orefice, Gianluca & Piermartini, Roberta, 2016. "Making (small) firms happy: The heterogeneous effect of trade facilitation measures," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2016-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Lionel Gérard Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini, 2016. "Making (Small) Firms Happy. The Heterogeneous Effect of Trade Facilitation Measures," CESifo Working Paper Series 5899, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mui-Yin Chin* & Chen-Chen Yong & Siew-Yong Yew, 2015. "The determinants of vertical intra-industry trade in SITC 8: The case of ASEAN-5 and China," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(4), pages 257-270, September.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "The Causes and Consequences of the Dependence of Quality on Price," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Kumar, Sushil & Ahmed, Shahid, 2014. "Growth and Pattern of Intra-Industry Trade between India and Bangladesh: 1975–2010," MPRA Paper 61113, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Dec 2014.
- Attila Jambor, 2013. "Country-specific determinants of horizontal and vertical intra-industry agri-food trade of the Visegrad Countries," FIW Working Paper series 104, FIW.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg, 1997. "Intra-Industry Trade: Methodological Issues Reconsidered," Working Papers 1997-01, CEPII research center.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1975. "Monopolistic Competition And Optimum Product Diversity," Economic Research Papers 268957, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Matthew A. Cole & Robert J. R. Elliott, 2003. "Do Environmental Regulations Influence Trade Patterns? Testing Old and New Trade Theories," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(8), pages 1163-1186, August.
- David Greenaway & Robert Hine & Chris Milner, 1994. "Country-specific factors and the pattern of horizontal and vertical intra-industry trade in the UK," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 77-100, March.
- M A Cole & R J R Elliott, 2003. "Do Environmental Regulations Influence Trade Patterns? Testing New and Old Trade Theories," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0310, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2016. "Patterns and Drivers of the Agri-Food Intra-Industry Trade of European Union Countries," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-22, May.
- Havrylyshyn, Oli & Civan, Engin, 1985. "Intra-industry trade among developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 253-271, August.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1987. "Imperfect competition and international trade: Evidence from fourteen industrial countries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 62-81, March.
- Tadashi Ito & Toshihiro Okubo, 2012.
"New Aspects of Intra-industry Trade in EU Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(9), pages 1126-1138, September.
- Tadashi Ito & Toshihiro Okubo, 2012. "New Aspects of Intra-industry Trade in EU Countries," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-007, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Ito, Tadashi & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2012. "New aspects of intra-industry trade in EU countries," IDE Discussion Papers 361, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2001. "Determinants of the pattern of horizontal and vertical intra-industry trade: what can we learn from Portuguese data?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2001/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
- Falvey, Rodney E., 1981. "Commercial policy and intra-industry trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 495-511, November.
- Grubel, Herbert G & Lloyd, P J, 1971. "The Empirical Measurement of Intra- Industry Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 47(120), pages 494-517, December.
- Justyna Lapinska, 2016. "Determinant Factors Of Intra-Industry Trade: The Case Of Poland And Its European Union Trading Partners," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(2), pages 251-264, June.
- Lancaster, Kelvin, 1980. "Intra-industry trade under perfect monopolistic competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-175, May.
- Bhattacharyya, Ranajoy, 2005. "Economic Development and Intra-industry Trade in the Republic of Korea," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 20, pages 809-831.
- Flam, Harry & Helpman, Elhanan, 1987. "Vertical Product Differentiation and North-South Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 810-822, December.
- Sayeeda Bano, 2014. "An Empirical Examination of Trade Relations between New Zealand and China in the Context of a Free Trade Agreement," Working Papers in Economics 14/04, University of Waikato.
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ikumo Isono, 2013. "Taking ASEAN+1 FTAs towards the RCEP: A Mapping Study," Working Papers DP-2013-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås & Enrico Pinali & Massimo Geloso Grosso, 2006. "Logistics and Time as a Trade Barrier," OECD Trade Policy Papers 35, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Policy; Intra-Industry Trade; Trade Facilitation; LPI; Empirical Estimation;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:78020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.