Patterns and Drivers of the Agri-Food Intra-Industry Trade of European Union Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Agri-food Competitive Performance in EU Countries: A Fifteen-Year Retrospective," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(2).
- Štefan Bojnec & Imre Fertő, 2015. "Are new EU member states catching up with older ones on global agri-food markets?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 205-215, June.
- Falvey, Rodney E., 1981. "Commercial policy and intra-industry trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 495-511, November.
- World Bank, 2014. "World Development Indicators 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18237.
- José Blanes & Carmela Martín, 2000.
"The nature and causes of intra-industry trade: Back to the comparative advantage explanation? The case of Spain,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(3), pages 423-441, September.
- Carmela Martin & Jose V. Blanes, 1999. "The Nature and Causes of Intra-Industry Trade: Back to the Comparative Advantage Explanation? The Case of Spain," European Economy Group Working Papers 1, European Economy Group.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier, 2006.
"A Systematic Decomposition of World Trade into Horizontal and Vertical IIT,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(3), pages 459-475, October.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier, 2006. "A Systematic Decomposition of World Trade into Horizontal and Vertical IIT," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270504, HAL.
- Imre Ferto & Attila Jambor, 2015. "Drivers of vertical intra-industry trade: the case of the Hungarian agri-food sector," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 113-123, January.
- Marius Brülhart, 2009.
"An Account of Global Intra-industry Trade, 1962-2006,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 401-459, March.
- Marius Brülhart, "undated". "An Account of Global Intra-industry Trade, 1962-2006," Discussion Papers 08/08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Liao, Chi-Hung, 2011. "Measuring quality in international trade," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 125-138, March.
- David Greenaway & Robert Hine & Chris Milner, 1994. "Country-specific factors and the pattern of horizontal and vertical intra-industry trade in the UK," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 77-100, March.
- Greenaway, David & Hine, Robert C & Milner, Chris, 1995. "Vertical and Horizontal Intra-industry Trade: A Cross Industry Analysis for the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1505-1518, November.
- Imre Ferto, 2008. "Dynamics of intra-industry trade and adjustment costs. The case of Hungarian food industry," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 379-384.
- Flam, Harry & Helpman, Elhanan, 1987. "Vertical Product Differentiation and North-South Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 810-822, December.
- FertÅ‘, Imre, 2015. "Horizontal intra-industry trade in agri-food products in the enlarged European Union," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 117(2), August.
- Andrzej Cieslik, 2005. "Intraindustry Trade and Relative Factor Endowments," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 904-926, November.
- Marius Brülhart, 1994. "Marginal Intra-Industry Trade: Measurement and Relevance," Economics Technical Papers 942, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Imre Fertö, 2005. "Vertically Differentiated Trade and Differences in Factor Endowment: The Case of Agri-Food Products between Hungary and the EU," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 117-134.
- Laura CARRARESI & Alessandro BANTERLE, 2013.
"The agri-food competitive performance in the EU countries: a fifteen years retrospective,"
Departmental Working Papers
2013-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2013. "The Agri-food Competitive Performance in the EU Countries: A Fifteen Years Retrospective," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164745, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Imre Ferto, 2009. "Labour Market Adjustment and Intra-Industry Trade: The Effects of Association on the Hungarian Food Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 668-681.
- Marius Brülhart, 1994. "Marginal intra-industry trade: Measurement and relevance for the pattern of industrial adjustment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(3), pages 600-613, September.
- Attila Jambor, 2014. "Country-Specific Determinants of Horizontal and Vertical Intra-industry Agri-food Trade: The Case of the EU New Member States," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 663-682, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aggarwal, Sakshi & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2017. "Determinants of India’s Bilateral Intra-Industry Trade over 2001-15: Empirical Results," MPRA Paper 78020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aggarwal, Sakshi, 2017. "Sectoral Level Analysis of India’s Bilateral Trade over 2001-2015," MPRA Paper 80099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsagri-food trade; intra-industry trade; trade quality; European Union; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Development; International Relations/Trade; F14; Q17; Q19;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q19 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:234956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.