Vertically Differentiated Trade and Differences in Factor Endowment: The Case of Agri-Food Products between Hungary and the EU
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 56 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-857X|
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Former Central European Free Trade Agreement countriesâ€™ agri-food trade specialisation," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(8).
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jan Pokrivcak, 2008.
"Comparative Advantages, Transaction Costs and Factor Content of Agricultural Trade: Empirical Evidence from the CEE,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2008_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2008. "Comparative Advantages, Transaction Costs and Factor Content in Agricultural Trade: Empirical Evidence from the CEE," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44135, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Saeed Rasekhi & Shideh Shojaee, 2012. "Country-specific Determinants of Intra Industry Trade Types of Agricultural Sector in Selected Developing Countries," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 17(1), pages 85-99, winter.
- Fertő, Imre, 2013. "Intra-industry trade for agri-food products in the enlarged European Union," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158846, Agricultural Economics Society.
- García, Pablo Marcelo, 2005. "Measuring Willingness-to-Pay in Discrete Chice Models with Semi-Parametric Techniques," Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 5, pages 83-100, Octubre.
- Pablo M Garcia, 2003. "Measuring Willingness-To-Pay in Discrete Choice Models with Semi- Parametric Techniques," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2003_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pablo M Garcia, 2005. "Measuring Willingness-To-Pay in Discrete Choice Models with Semi- Parametric Techniques," Econometrics 0504007, EconWPA.
- Pablo M Garcia, 2005. "Measuring Willingness-To-Pay In Discrete Choice Models With Semi- Parametric Techniques," Industrial Organization 0504022, EconWPA.
- Abdul Azhar & Robert Elliott, 2011. "A Measure of Trade Induced Adjustment in Volume and Quality Space," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 955-968, November.
- Fertő, Imre, 2006. "Vertikálisan és horizontálisan differenciált, ágazaton belüli kereskedelem az Európai Unió tejpiacán
[Trade within vertically and horizontally differentiated industries on the milk market of the Eu," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 526-539.
- Imre Ferto & Stefan Bojnec, 2012. "EU Enlargement and Agro-Food Export Performance on EU Market Segments," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1206, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Attila Jambor, 2013. "Country-specific determinants of horizontal and vertical intra-industry agri-food trade of the Visegrad Countries," FIW Working Paper series 104, FIW.
- Károly Attila SOÓS, 2013. "The Role of Intra-Industry Trade in the Industrial Upgrading of the 10 CEECs New Members of the European Union," KIER Working Papers 868, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2011. "Comparative Advantages, Transaction Costs and Factor Content in Agricultural Trade: Empirical Evidence from the CEE - Vantaggi comparati, costi di transazione e contenuto dei fattori nel commercio agr," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 64(1), pages 67-101.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jan Pokrivcak, 2008. "Comparative Advantages, Transaction Costs and Factor Content of Agricultural Trade: Empirical Evidence from the CEE," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jambor, Attila & Torok, Aron, 2013. "Intra-industry agri-food trade of the Baltic Countries," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158684, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2016. "Patterns and Drivers of the Agri-Food Intra-Industry Trade of European Union Countries," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(2).
- Ferto, Imre & Bojnec, Stefan, 2015. "Quality upgrading in the European-Union agri-food exports," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204225, Agricultural Economics Society.
- BOJNEC, Stefan & FERTO, Imre, 2009. "Determinants of agro-food trade competition of Central European countries with the European Union," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 327-337, June.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:3:p:311-324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferto, Imre & Jambor, Attila, 2013. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and the EU Accession: The Case of Hungarian Agri-Food Sector," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158847, Agricultural Economics Society.
- FertÅ‘, Imre, 2015. "Horizontal intra-industry trade in agri-food products in the enlarged European Union," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 117(2), August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:56:y:2005:i:1:p:117-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed