Taking ASEAN+1 FTAs towards the RCEP: A Mapping Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Arata Kuno, 2012. "Toward a Consolidated Preferential Tariff Structure in East Asia: Going beyond ASEAN+1 FTAs," Working Papers PB-2012-03, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Itakura, Ken, 2014. "Impact of liberalization and improved connectivity and facilitation in ASEAN," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 2-11.
- Ando, Mitsuyo & Urata, Shujiro, 2007. "The Impacts of East Asia FTA: A CGE Model Simulation Study," East Asian Economic Review, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 11(2), pages 3-73, December.
- Hikari Ishido & Yoshifumi Fukunaga, 2012. "Liberalization of Trade in Services: Toward a Harmonized ASEAN++ FTA," Working Papers PB-2012-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shujiro Urata, 2014. "Constructing and multilateralizing the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership: an Asian perspective," Chapters,in: A World Trade Organization for the 21st Century, chapter 9, pages 239-268 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Siow Yue Chia, 2015. "Emerging Mega-FTAs: Rationale, Challenges, and Implications," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 14(1), pages 1-27, Winter/Sp.
- Sanchita Basu Das, 2015. "The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership: new paradigm or old wine in a new bottle?," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 29(2), pages 68-84, November.
- Ken Itakura & Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ikumo Isono, 2013. "A CGE Study of Economic Impact of Accession of Hong Kong to ASEAN-China Free Trade Agreement," Working Papers DP-2013-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ponciano Intal & Fukunari Kimura & Phoumin Han & Philippa Dee & Narjoko Dionisius & OUM Sothea, . "ASEAN Rising: ASEAN and AEC Beyond 2015," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2013-rpr-01 edited by Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ponciano Intal, Jr. & Fukunari Kimura & Phoumin Han & Philippa Dee & Narjoko Di.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Naknoi, Kanda, 2015. "ASEAN Economic Integration through Trade and Foreign Direct Investment: Long-Term Challenges," ADBI Working Papers 545, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:03:n:s0217590818400040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & John Riandy & Pierre Sauve, . "Introduction and Overview," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:4:p:847-864 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chunding Li & Jing Wang & John Whalley, 2014. "Numerical General Equilibrium Analysis of China's Impacts from Possible Mega Trade Deals," NBER Working Papers 20425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aggarwal, Sakshi & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2017. "Determinants of India’s Bilateral Intra-Industry Trade over 2001-15: Empirical Results," MPRA Paper 78020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chunding Li & John Whalley, 2014. "How Close is Asia to Already Being A Trade Bloc?," NBER Working Papers 20424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Hikari ISHIDO, 2013. "Assessing the Progress of Services Liberalization in the ASEAN-China Free Trade Area (ACFTA)," Working Papers DP-2013-07, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Masahito Ambashi, 2017. "ASEAN as an FDI Attractor: How Do Multinationals Look at ASEAN?," Working Papers PB-2016-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Cathleen Cimino, 2014. "Should Korea Join the Trans-Pacific Partnership?," Policy Briefs PB14-22, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0366-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Ken Itakura, . "Assessing the Economic Effects of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership on ASEAN Member States," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsFTA; ASEAN; RCEP;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2013-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.