Taking ASEAN+1 FTAs towards the RCEP: A Mapping Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Arata Kuno, 2012. "Toward a Consolidated Preferential Tariff Structure in East Asia: Going beyond ASEAN+1 FTAs," Working Papers PB-2012-03, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Itakura, Ken, 2014. "Impact of liberalization and improved connectivity and facilitation in ASEAN," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 2-11.
- Ando, Mitsuyo & Urata, Shujiro, 2007. "The Impacts of East Asia FTA: A CGE Model Simulation Study," East Asian Economic Review, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 11(2), pages 3-73, December.
- Hikari Ishido & Yoshifumi Fukunaga, 2012. "Liberalization of Trade in Services: Toward a Harmonized ASEAN++ FTA," Working Papers PB-2012-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shujiro Urata, 2014. "Constructing and multilateralizing the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership: an Asian perspective," Chapters,in: A World Trade Organization for the 21st Century, chapter 9, pages 239-268 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Siow Yue Chia, 2015. "Emerging Mega-FTAs: Rationale, Challenges, and Implications," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 14(1), pages 1-27, Winter/Sp.
- Ken Itakura & Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ikumo Isono, 2013. "A CGE Study of Economic Impact of Accession of Hong Kong to ASEAN-China Free Trade Agreement," Working Papers DP-2013-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Aggarwal, Sakshi & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2017. "Determinants of India’s Bilateral Intra-Industry Trade over 2001-15: Empirical Results," MPRA Paper 78020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Hikari ISHIDO, 2013. "Assessing the Progress of Services Liberalization in the ASEAN-China Free Trade Area (ACFTA)," Working Papers DP-2013-07, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Masahito Ambashi, 2017. "ASEAN as an FDI Attractor: How Do Multinationals Look at ASEAN?," Working Papers PB-2016-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0366-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ponciano Intal & Fukunari Kimura & Phoumin Han & Philippa Dee & Narjoko Dionisius & OUM Sothea, . "ASEAN Rising: ASEAN and AEC Beyond 2015," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2013-rpr-01 edited by Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ponciano Intal, Jr. & Fukunari Kimura & Phoumin Han & Philippa Dee & Narjoko Di.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Naknoi, Kanda, 2015. "ASEAN Economic Integration through Trade and Foreign Direct Investment: Long-Term Challenges," ADBI Working Papers 545, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:03:n:s0217590818400040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & John Riandy & Pierre Sauve, . "Introduction and Overview," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:4:p:847-864 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chunding Li & Jing Wang & John Whalley, 2014. "Numerical General Equilibrium Analysis of China's Impacts from Possible Mega Trade Deals," NBER Working Papers 20425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chunding Li & John Whalley, 2014. "How Close is Asia to Already Being A Trade Bloc?," NBER Working Papers 20424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Cathleen Cimino, 2014. "Should Korea Join the Trans-Pacific Partnership?," Policy Briefs PB14-22, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ken Itakura, . "Assessing the Economic Effects of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership on ASEAN Member States," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsFTA; ASEAN; RCEP;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2013-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .