Report NEP-SEA-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregg Huff & Shinobu Majima, 2013. "Financing Japan’s World War II occupation of Southeast Asia," Working Paper 2013/02, Norges Bank.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2013. "World human development : 1870-2007," Working Papers in Economic History wp13-01, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Timothy B. Armstrong & Hock Peng Chan, 2013. "Multiscale Adaptive Inference on Conditional Moment Inequalities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1885, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Arianna Caporali & Sebastian Klüsener & Gerda R. Neyer & Sandra Krapf & Olga Grigorieva, 2013. "Providing easy access to cross-country comparative contextual data for demographic research: concept and recent advances of the Generations & Gender Programme Contextual Database," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-001, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2013. "A Non-Parametric and Entropy Based Analysis of the Relationship between the VIX and S&P 500," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-018/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Drysdale & SÃ©bastien Willis, 2013. "Asia and The G20," EABER Working Papers 23384, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ikumo Isono, 2013. "Taking ASEAN+1 FTAs towards the RCEP: A Mapping Study," Working Papers DP-2013-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Verico, Kiki, 2013. "The Economic Integration of ASEAN+3," MPRA Paper 43801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:siu:wpaper:35-2012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brishti Guha, 2012. "Grandparents as Guards: A Game Theoretic Analysis of Inheritance and Post Marital Residence in a World of Uncertain Paternity," Working Papers 37-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.