Asia and The G20
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Asian Economic Integration Monitor March 2013," ADB Reports RPS135470-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 05 Nov 2013.
- Badiul Majumdar, 1980. "A case study of the industrial organization theory of direct foreign investment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(2), pages 353-364, June.
- Joel Gilbourd, 2007. "APEC and Infectious Disease : Meeting the Challenge," Development Economics Working Papers 21903, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Chao-i Hsieh, 1997. "A Note on Corporate Overseas Investment Decision Priorities of Taiwanese Direct Real Estate Investors," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 359-368.
- Iliyan Mateev, 2005. "Economic Relations of the European Union with East Asian Countries," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 80-94.
- Nicholas Crafts & Anthony Venables, 2003.
"Globalization in History.A Geographical Perspective,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 323-370
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Venables, Anthony J, 2001. "Globalization in History: A Geographical Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 3079, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Crafts & Anthony J. Venables, 2002. "Globalization in History: A Geographical Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp0524, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Venables, Tony, 2002. "Globalization in history: a geographical perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2135, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yushi Yoshida & Hiro Ito, 2006.
"How Do the Asian Economies Compete With Japan in the US Market? Is China Exceptional? A Triangular Trade Approach,"
Asia Pacific Business Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 285-307, July.
- Yushi Yoshida & Hiro Ito, 2004. "How do the Asian Economies Compete with Japan in the US Market, China Exceptional? A Triangular Trade Approach," Discussion Papers 18, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Malcolm Bosworth & Greg Cutbush & Jenny Corbett, . "Can the World Trade organization be Saved? Only if Australia and Other Members Stop Trashing It," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Roger Farrell, 2000. "Japanese Foreign Direct Investment in the World Economy 1951-1997," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 299, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Peter Drysdale & Xinpeng Xu, 2007.
"Taiwan's Role in the Economic Architecture of East Asia and the Pacific,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Economic Reform And Cross-Strait Relations Taiwan and China in the WTO, chapter 5, pages 149-185
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Peter Drysdale & Xinpeng Xu, 2004. "Taiwan's Role in the Economic Architecture of East Asia and the Pacific," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 343, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Peter Drysdale & Xinpeng Xu, 2004. "Taiwan'S Role In The Economic Architecture Of East Asia And The Pacific," Trade Working Papers 22865, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter DRYSDALE & Shiro ARMSTRONG, 2010.
"International and Regional Cooperation: Asia's Role and Responsibilities,"
Asian Economic Policy Review,
Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 5(2), pages 157-173, December.
- Peter Drysdale & Shiro Armstrong, 2010. "International and Regional Cooperation : Asia's Role and Responsibilities," EABER Working Papers 22763, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Takashi Terada, 2006. "The Making of AsiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s First Bilateral FTA : Origins and Regional Implications of the JapanÃ¢â‚¬â€œSingapore Economic Partnership Agreement," Trade Working Papers 21838, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Christopher Dent, 1997. "Economic relations between the EU and East Asia: Past, present and future," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 32(1), pages 7-13, January.
- Christer Ljungwall & Ãƒâ€“rjan SjÃƒÂ¶berg, 2005. "The Economic Impact of Globalization in Asia-Pacific - The Case of The Flying Geese," Development Economics Working Papers 22711, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jikon Lai & John Ravenhill, 2012. "Asia’s multi-level response to the global financial crisis," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 141-157, March.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2001. "A Global Perspective On Regional Integration In North America," Trade Liberalization Under NAFTA: Report Card on Agriculture; Proceedings of the 6th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop -2000 16834, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
More about this item
KeywordsG20; China; India; G7; International policy coordination; the G20 summit; financial crisis;
- F66 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-01-26 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2013-01-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2013-01-26 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:wpaper:23384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.