Asia and The G20
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter DRYSDALE & Shiro ARMSTRONG, 2010.
"International and Regional Cooperation: Asia's Role and Responsibilities,"
Asian Economic Policy Review,
Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 5(2), pages 157-173, December.
- Peter Drysdale & Shiro Armstrong, 2010. "International and Regional Cooperation : Asia's Role and Responsibilities," EABER Working Papers 22763, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Asian Economic Integration Monitor March 2013," ADB Reports RPS135470-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 05 Nov 2013.
- Badiul Majumdar, 1980. "A case study of the industrial organization theory of direct foreign investment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), pages 353-364.
- Takashi Terada, 2006. "The Making of AsiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s First Bilateral FTA : Origins and Regional Implications of the JapanÃ¢â‚¬â€œSingapore Economic Partnership Agreement," Trade Working Papers 21838, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Joel Gilbourd, 2007. "APEC and Infectious Disease : Meeting the Challenge," Development Economics Working Papers 21903, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nicholas Crafts & Anthony Venables, 2003.
"Globalization in History.A Geographical Perspective,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 323-370
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Venables, Anthony J, 2001. "Globalization in History: A Geographical Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 3079, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Crafts & Anthony J. Venables, 2002. "Globalization in History: A Geographical Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp0524, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Venables, Tony, 2002. "Globalization in history: a geographical perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2135, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2001. "A Global Perspective On Regional Integration In North America," Trade Liberalization Under NAFTA: Report Card on Agriculture; Proceedings of the 6th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop -2000 16834, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Christopher Dent, 1997. "Economic relations between the EU and East Asia: Past, present and future," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 32(1), pages 7-13, January.
- Yushi Yoshida & Hiro Ito, 2006.
"How Do the Asian Economies Compete With Japan in the US Market? Is China Exceptional? A Triangular Trade Approach,"
Asia Pacific Business Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 285-307.
- Yushi Yoshida & Hiro Ito, 2004. "How do the Asian Economies Compete with Japan in the US Market, China Exceptional? A Triangular Trade Approach," Discussion Papers 18, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Malcolm Bosworth & Greg Cutbush & Jenny Corbett, . "Can the World Trade organization be Saved? Only if Australia and Other Members Stop Trashing It," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Roger Farrell, 2000. "Japanese Foreign Direct Investment in the World Economy 1951-1997," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 299, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Peter Drysdale & Xinpeng Xu, 2007.
"Taiwan's Role in the Economic Architecture of East Asia and the Pacific,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Economic Reform And Cross-Strait Relations Taiwan and China in the WTO, chapter 5, pages 149-185
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Peter Drysdale & Xinpeng Xu, 2004. "Taiwan'S Role In The Economic Architecture Of East Asia And The Pacific," Trade Working Papers 22865, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter Drysdale & Xinpeng Xu, 2004. "Taiwan's Role in the Economic Architecture of East Asia and the Pacific," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 343, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christer Ljungwall & Ãƒâ€“rjan SjÃƒÂ¶berg, 2005. "The Economic Impact of Globalization in Asia-Pacific - The Case of The Flying Geese," Development Economics Working Papers 22711, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Chao-i Hsieh, 1997. "A Note on Corporate Overseas Investment Decision Priorities of Taiwanese Direct Real Estate Investors," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 359-368.
- Iliyan Mateev, 2005. "Economic Relations of the European Union with East Asian Countries," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 80-94.
- Jikon Lai & John Ravenhill, 2012. "Asia’s multi-level response to the global financial crisis," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 141-157, March.
More about this item
KeywordsG20; China; India; G7; International policy coordination; the G20 summit; financial crisis;
- F66 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-01-26 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2013-01-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2013-01-26 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:wpaper:23384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .