The Economic Integration of ASEAN+3
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiki Verico, 2007. "The Impact of ASEAN’s Intra Trade to FDI Inflows from Non-Member States : The Cases of Indonesia, Malaysia & Thailand 1987-2006," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 55, pages 253-281, December.
- Shujiro Urata, 1993. "Japanese Foreign Direct Investment and Its Effect on Foreign Trade in Asia," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Protectionism, NBER-EASE Volume 2, pages 273-304 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fukunari KIMURA & Ayako Obashi, 2009. "International Production Networks: Comparison between China and ASEAN," Working Papers d004, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordseconomic integration; inflation rate similarity; regional economic enlargement; exchange rate and trade relation; ASEAN+3;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .