The Impact of Intra Regional Trade Agreement on FDI Inflows in Southeast Asia: Case of Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shabtai Donnenfeld, 2003. "Regional Blocs and Foreign Direct Investment," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(5), pages 770-788, November.
- Balasubramanyam, V N & Sapsford, David & Griffiths, David, 2002. "Regional Integration Agreements and Foreign Direct Investment: Theory and Preliminary Evidence," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 70(3), pages 460-482, June.
- Mottaleb, Khondoker Abdul, 2007. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment and Its Impact on Economic Growth in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 9457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Innwon Park & Soonchan Park, 2008.
"Reform Creating Regional Trade Agreements And Foreign Direct Investment: Applications For East Asia,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 550-566, December.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2006. "Reform-creating regional trade agreements and foreign direct investment: applications for East Asia," MPRA Paper 1817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Michael G. PLUMMER & David CHEONG, 2009. "Fdi Effects Of Asean Integration," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 29, pages 49-67.
- Kiki Verico, 2007. "The Impact of ASEAN’s Intra Trade to FDI Inflows from Non-Member States : The Cases of Indonesia, Malaysia & Thailand 1987-2006," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 55, pages 253-281, December.
- Kozo Kiyota & Shujiro Urata, 2004. "Exchange Rate, Exchange Rate Volatility and Foreign Direct Investment," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(10), pages 1501-1536, November.
- Shujiro Urata, 1993. "Japanese Foreign Direct Investment and Its Effect on Foreign Trade in Asia," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Protectionism, NBER-EASE Volume 2, pages 273-304 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2008.
"Estimating regional trade agreement effects on FDI in an interdependent world,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 194-208, July.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2007. "Estimating Regional Trade Agreement Effects on FDI in an Interdependent World," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 100, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Ping Lin & Kamal Saggi, 1999. "Incentives for Foreign Direct Investment under Imitation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(5), pages 1275-1298, November.
- Durham, J.B.J. Benson, 2004. "Absorptive capacity and the effects of foreign direct investment and equity foreign portfolio investment on economic growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 285-306, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade; Neoclassical Models of Trade; Long-Term Capital (FDI inflows); AFTA; Asian Economic Crisis;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-10-27 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2012-10-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2012-10-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .