Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment and Its Impact on Economic Growth in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2002.
"Determinants of FDI in developing countries: has globalization changed the rules of the game?,"
Kiel Working Papers
1122, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Spatz, Julius, 2002. "Determinants of FDI in Developing Countries: Has Globalization Changed the Rules of the Game?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2976, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Crespo, Nuno & Fontoura, Maria Paula, 2007.
"Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers - What Do We Really Know?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 410-425, March.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2005. "Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers – What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Romer, Paul, 1993. "Idea gaps and object gaps in economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 543-573, December.
- Abdul F. M. Shamsuddin, 1994. "Economic Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Less Developed Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 41-51.
- Root, Franklin R & Ahmed, Ahmed A, 1979. "Empirical Determinants of Manufacturing Direct Foreign Investment in Developing Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(4), pages 751-767, July.
- Ewe-Ghee Lim, 2001. "Determinants of, and the Relation Between, Foreign Direct Investment and Growth; A Summary of the Recent Literature," IMF Working Papers 01/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Singh, Harinder & Kwang W. Jun, 1995. "Some new evidence on determinants of foreign direct investment in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1531, The World Bank.
- Wheeler, David & Mody, Ashoka, 1992. "International investment location decisions : The case of U.S. firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 57-76, August.
- World Bank, 2007. "World Development Indicators 2007," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 8150, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sundas Rauf & Rashid Mehmood & Aisha Rauf & Shafaqat Mehmood, 2016. "Integrated Model to Measure the Impact of Terrorism and Political Stability on FDI Inflows: Empirical Study of Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(4), pages 1-7, April.
- Rendón Obando, Hernando & Ramírez Franco, Luz Dary, 2017. "Impacto de la inversión extranjera directa y del grado de apertura de la economía sobre el crecimiento económico para América Latina 1980-2010/Impact of Foreign Direct Investment and Openness Degree o," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 35, pages 217-244, Enero.
- Ahamad, Mazbahul Golam & Tanin, Fahian & Ahmed, Zahir Uddin, 2010. "Does FDI intensify Economic Growth? Empirics from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 21022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:222-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Irfan Chani & Muhammad Azam & Akmal Younas, 2014. "The Causal Relationship between Foreign Direct Investment, Imports and Exports in Pakistan," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 3(3), pages 142-149, September.
- Azam, Muhammad & Khan, Hashim & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Ahmad, H. Mushtaq & Chani, Muhammad Irfan, 2011. "Institutions, macroeconomic policy and foreign direct investment: South Asian countries case," MPRA Paper 32480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verico, Kiki, 2012. "The Impact of Intra Regional Trade Agreement on FDI Inflows in Southeast Asia: Case of Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand," MPRA Paper 42087, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2012.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:238-:d:127506 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ere:journl:v:xxxvi:y:2017:i:2:p:123-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahamad, Mazbahul Golam & Tanin, Fahian, 2010. "Determinants of, and the Relationship between FDI and Economic Growth in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 20236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorożyński Tomasz & Kuna-Marszałek Anetta, 2016. "Investments Attractiveness. The Case Of The Visegrad Group Countries," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 19(1), pages 119-140, March.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; determinants; developing countries; economic growth;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-07-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-07-20 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .