Report NEP-INT-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronald B. Davies & Tine Jeppesen, 2012. "Export Mode, Trade Costs, and Productivity Sorting," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp408, IIIS.
- Giuliano CONTI & Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2012. "Rethinking the import-productivity nexus for Italian manufacturing," Working Papers 381, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Rollo, Valentina, 2012. "Determinants of Tanzanian export prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6225, The World Bank.
- Mutreja, Piyusha & Ravikumar, B. & Riezman, Raymond & Sposi, Michael J., 2012. "Price equalization does not imply free trade," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 129, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Pramila Crivelli & Jasmin Gröschl, 2012. "The Impact of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures on Market Entry and Trade Flows," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 12092, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Verico, Kiki, 2012. "The Impact of Intra Regional Trade Agreement on FDI Inflows in Southeast Asia: Case of Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand," MPRA Paper 42087, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2012.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2012. "Impacts of FTA utilization on firm performance," IDE Discussion Papers 366, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stéphane BECUWE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Bertrand BLANCHETON (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Léo CHARLES (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "The decline of French trade power during the first globalization (1850-1913)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Baybars Karacaovali, 2012. "Trade Policy Determinants and Trade Reform in a Developing Country: The Case of Colombia," Working Papers 201220R, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Credit constraints and exports: Evidence for German manufacturing enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 286, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Cebeci, Tolga & Fernandes, Ana M. & Freund, Caroline & Pierola, Martha Denisse, 2012. "Exporter dynamics database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6229, The World Bank.
- Mauro Boffa & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2012. "Protectionism during the crisis: Tic-for-tac or chicken-games?," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 12034, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Amjad, Rashid & Ghani, Ejaz & Din, Musleh ud & Mahmood, Tariq, 2012. "Export Barriers in Pakistan: Results of a Firm-Level Survey," MPRA Paper 41978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Resiandini, Pramesti, 2012. "Japanese and Korean Automobile Exports and the Alchian-Allen Theorem," MPRA Paper 41928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joël Hellier, 2012. "The North-South HOS Model, inequality and globalization," Working Papers 244, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.