Regional Blocs and Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ponce, Aldo Fernando, 2006. "Openness and Foreign Direct Investment: The Role of Free Trade Agreements in Latin America," MPRA Paper 4187, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2007.
- Thangavelu, Shandre M. & Narjoko, Dionisius, 2014. "Human capital, FTAs and foreign direct investment flows into ASEAN," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 65-76.
- Innwon Park & Soonchan Park, 2008.
"Reform Creating Regional Trade Agreements And Foreign Direct Investment: Applications For East Asia,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 550-566, December.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2006. "Reform-creating regional trade agreements and foreign direct investment: applications for East Asia," MPRA Paper 1817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Denise Eby KONAN & Jeff HEINRICH, "undated". "Regional Integration and the (Re)distribution of Foreign Investment between Asymmetric Hosts," EcoMod2009 21500054, EcoMod.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:4:p:733-759 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verico, Kiki, 2012. "The Impact of Intra Regional Trade Agreement on FDI Inflows in Southeast Asia: Case of Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand," MPRA Paper 42087, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2012.
- Paul Missios & Halis Murat Yildiz & Ida Ferrara, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Choice of Environmental Policy," Working Papers 004, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Young-Han, 2009. "Cross-border M&A vs. greenfield FDI: Economic integration and its welfare impact," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 87-101.
- Halis M. Yildiz, 2013.
"Foreign direct investment and customs union: Incentives for multilateral tariff cooperation over free trade,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 298-316, March.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Customs Union: Incentives for Multilateral Tariff Cooperation over Free Trade," MPRA Paper 22346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MUKONOKI Hiroshi, 2013. "On the Welfare Effect of FTAs in the Presence of FDIs and Rules of Origin," Discussion papers 13053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Denise Eby Konan & Jeff Heinrich, 2008. "Regional Integration and the (Re)Distrubtion of Foreign Direct Investment between Asymmetric Hosts," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_002, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- CUYVERS, Ludo & PLASMANS, Joseph & SOENG, Reth & VAN DEN BULCKE, Daniël, 2008. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Cambodia: Country-specific factor differentials," Working Papers 2008003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:11:y:2003:i:5:p:770-788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.