India's Reform of External Sector Policies and Future Multilateral Trade Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith E. Maskus, 2000. "Intellectual Property Rights in the Global Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 99.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2000. "India and the multilateral trading system after Seattle - toward a proactive role," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2379, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Sadhana Srivastava, 2010. "Implications Of The Economic Rise Of The PRC For Asean and India: Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers id:2680, eSocialSciences.
- Wacziarg, Romain, 2002. "India in the World Trading System," Research Papers 1760, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Puja Vasudeva Dutta, 2004. "Trade Protection and Inter-industry Wages in India," PRUS Working Papers 27, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Barry Reilly & Puja Vasudeva Dutta, 2005. "The Gender Pay Gap and Trade Liberalisation: Evidence for India," PRUS Working Papers 32, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Jayanta Roy & Pritam Banerjee, 2013. "Why Isn’t India a Major Global Player? The Political Economy of Trade Liberalization," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/84, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Antidumping; Developing Countries; Economic Reform; Export Performance; Foreign Direct Investment; Intellectual Property Rights; Multilateral Trade Negotiations; Quantitative Restrictions; Real Exchange Rate; Tariff and Non-tariff Barriers; World Trade Organization;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egc:wpaper:830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Louise Danishevsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .